🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔 blueprints and passion.

Talia's View ;

talia taint had been by bran's bed side since he fell. since they met they had been like brother and sister. how could she ever leave him? bran was like a brother to her. she felt the impact as bran's small body must have fell on the earth. she was broken by it when it happened. she was the one who found him and saved him. he would have died if not for talia taint and for that the starks were greatful. even neddard stark himself had come to see her at bran's bedside to say thanks. 

when her and master luwin inspected him they realized quickly that he would be a cripple for life if he lives and would have to live in a wheelchair and all of her hopes came crashing down like a wave upon a sand. luckily while she was waiting for bran to awaken, she made a blueprint for a wheel chair contraption, inventing the first ever wheelchair in westeros. master luwen sent her blueprint to the citadel an she got to be in an history book for her invention and even catelin stark who was miserable said thanks. 

talia was alone with bran as she usually was. catelin told her that she was the daughter she never had. she trusted her with bran's life. she was the one who found him and saved him and he would be dead if it wasn't for talia. a knock pounded on the door. it was theon and there were tears in his blue orbs, wetting his long lashes.

they had gotten pretty close since they found cersei's blond hairs littered through out the tower and she even found underwears after further investigation. it was definitely cersei and jaime lannister. they pushed bran because he found them fornicating and that could be frowned upon an that would be really embarassing because they were borther an sister. and soon she was going to leave for kings landing with them to spy on them for caitlin. she was scared to leave bran because she knew they would send an asssassin to finish the job that they did not succeed in doing thanks to talia. 

"theon are you crying?" she asked theon.

"yes i weep for my fallen brother bran." he admitted. "i also cry for you. i don't want you to leave me. i don't want king joffrey to get his hands on you if he figures out your plans with catelin."

he knew she would not leave bran's side so he sat beside her and took her hands away from bran's jealously. "all you have done is sit by his side for weeks. you should spend time with me instead. what do you see in him? he just lays there like a corpse. he might as well been dead."

talia slapped him and his cheek turned redder than a sunset and she broke his lip making red blood stream down his chins. "DO NOT BE RUDE THEON!" she screamed in his face. she pulled her hands away from him. "I WILL NOT LEAVE BRAN FOR YOU. I HATE YOU!"

"ok im sorry," he apologized as tears streamed down his face. "i wish we could go back to when you met me in the courtyard and shot your bow beautifully. it's such a shame for us to part. nobody said it was easy. no one ever said it would be this hard. oh, take me back to the start."

"i know theon." she says to him. "i didn't have it in myself to go with grace...and you're the hero flying around saving face and if i'm dead to you why are you at the wake?" she put her hand upon his orange cheek. it was still hot from her hard slap. "cursing my name, wishing i stayed..." she cried. "look at how my tears ricochet." as if right on time one tear fell and exploded on the dirty wooden floor.

cerise walked into the room. "it is time to go now talia taint. leave this gross crippled boy and the kraken man. we will have plenty of paper in kings landing for you to make your blueprints on. i wonder what sort of new contraption you will make for the gross idiots in flea bottom." she sneered as she left the room and her blonde hairs flowed behind her.