9. α dying шσʟғ αпɔ α вʟσσɔч тαıпт.

talia's bedslaves were getting her ready for her red wedding day in her bedroom at the tower twins. her wedding dress was new from the store and it was very expensive and nicely made to fit her womanly body like it was a glove made for her. talia looked very beautiful and everyone who walked in the room said it. she knew it too and even when robert tried to peek his head in the dor she made him look away but he caught a glimpce of her and gasped in wonderment and aw since she looked so pretty. she was happy but she felt guilty also because a part in her wished that john could be there instead and see her in her red wedding dress too.;

talia walked down the isle with edward tully on her arm and he even whispered to her earlier that he wished he was marrying her but he was so excited to watch his son get married to her instead. he promised he would buy them another chihya puppy to match talia's she gotten from rob's who she named emma. emma was sitting nicely in talia's purse around her arm and she didnt bark even once during the walk down the long isle because rob trained him and since he was a stark and they had wolves he was good at it.

"ladies and gentmen we are here today gathered to celebrate the red wedding between this man and wife." said the priest. talia smiled at robb who smiled at her too and tears formulated in his icicle hued orbs. "rob do you take this man?"

"yes i love talia taint so much. she is my sun and skis. i want to feel her sweet taint kisses for the rest of my life.. and i want other things to so i am marrying her so i do not defile her maid head."

talia heard someone scoff from the audience which was big and remained quite during their red wedding. the priest ignored them and continued. "talia taint do you take this man?"

"yes talia cried. "yes i do take you my stars in the clouds up high above. you will always have my sweet taint kises for as long as you shall live."

"if there are no objections i shall continue this younion."

talia looked at caitlyn tully nervously because she wasn't sure if she would agree to such a match but the ginger haired woman didn't say anything and looked to her husband edward instead who gave her a nod of approval so she said yes and smiled. instead it was talisa, talia's childhood arch nemsis who stood up with a stomp. ""I OBJECT!!!" she scrambled at the top of her lungs.

"excuse ME!" talia said with a deadly death glare. "why do you object talisa. i have done nothing to you ever in my life and you are just here to ruin things on my special day. WHY DO YOU OBJECT?!?!?"

"YO UHEARD ME BITCH!" talisa bellowed "i object because i am pregnent with rob's baby boy!!!"

everyone in the audience gasped and you could hear a pin dropping to the floor. talisa took out a knife and cut opened her dress and showed that her stomach had a lump and she really was pregnant and not a liar. talia felt her blood go as cold as the roaring seas in the middle of a cold night in september, even colder than a snowflake fluttering to the grounds on the last day of december.

talisa stood up and with her pregnent stomach hanging out of her cloths she lunge towerds emma who was sitting on one of the chairs in the audience. talisa gripped emma around her tiny neck and began to throttle her and emma screamed and yeloped for help from anyone and cried but everyone was to shocked to help her so no one came and talisa choked her to death until she past away.

"STOP THAT IS MY EMMA DOG!" talia scrreeched

"YOUR TOO LATE SHE'S ALL READY DEAD!!!!" talisa screeched back at her "JUST LIKE YOU ALL WILL BE SOON!" she laughed evily and ran out of their red wedding venue into a diffrent room then a creepy song began to play on the speakers like it was on a qeu.

suddenly out of seemingly nowhere a bunch of random guys showed up with swords and knives and arrows and weapons abd began to kill everyone of rob and talia's men! even theon was in the room so talia was scared and tried to search for his thoughts to make sure he was still alive. he was. she turned around to see catlyn protecting her with her arms out but suddenly an arrow sliced straight threw her wrinkled throat and she fell to the floor where a puddle of blood which was red like ketchup began to form and talia screamed loudly. someone was just about to kill rob with a huge kitchen knife when talia screeched loudly like a baby sparrow looking for a food. she ducked just when he was about to stab her head off and stoled a bow that was sitting on the ground and knocked an arrow in it and she turned to lord walder fray sitting at the head of the table pointing the arrow at him.

"lord walder stop this!!!!" talia yelled loud. "stop this madness in the name of the lord kraken himself my father or i will shoot you in the teat and yours are far too small to protect your heart!" if he even has one. she dully thought but she didn't say that part out loudly.

walder lifted his hand and everyone stopped killing just in time for rob to be saved but not his mother caitlin who was dead. she was dead on the floor with a lot of bloood everywhere and blood on her clolthes.talia had blood as red as a peach stained her skirt becase of the people she killed trying to protect theon and rob. a fray man pushed talia to the ground.

"and why should i do that?" sir walder questioned, "all i see is a dying wolf and a bloody taint. what a pretty sight to view."

talia closed her green orbs and pitchered her krakens swimming free in the seas like a thousand squeaking birds in the skies... thegon..roberion..jaigar.. the only children she will ever have. she called to them in their minds to say good-bye. she wished she could give them a hug and taint kiss but talia knew she was going to die and it was the only good-bye she would ever have with them and she would never see kraken landing again.

"you forgot something lord walder....." talia said as she got up on her bloody tainted knees. "you forgot that an ocean does not break!"

alls of a sudden the doors burst open exploding into a million pieces and water pours into the wedding room like a faucet. the thick clot blood looked like ketchup but washed away with the unbroken waves of water. roberion jaigar and thegon were here!! "go go go!!!" talia yelled when walter was distracted by the water ruining the decorations he spent money on.

rob climbed onto roberion and theon got onto thegons back and talia ran to jaigar and kissed his wet skin and gave him a spank to tell him it was time to swim away. "home jaigar home!!!" she commanded him and he always listened to his mother so he dove into the waters and the krakens sailed out of the wedding room and talia looked over to walder fray who was at the high table tredding water crying because his expensive wedding cloths got ruined.

"when people ask you what happened here...... tell them when you leave one taint alive and the frays are never safe" talia told him menacingly as she floated out. "tell them the daughter of krakens came for house fray."

ARTHUR'S NOTE: Hello friends and fans it is I Olivia with another great chapter for yous. I know you all have waited a very long tim for this because it is Talia Taint's red wedding with rob. I know you all enjoy my stories so thank you for my 1 thousand readers I apreciate you all .s Also please do not rush me and beg for chapters because I am very busy with School and talent takes time to perfection and my chapters I work hard on thank-you. I hope you enjoy.