𝕮𝕳𝕬𝕻𝕿𝕰𝕽 𝕱𝕴𝖁𝕰 = SweeT TainT KisseS

talia taint awoken in rob's arms even thought they had a fight the night before. theon had sadly left even thought she spoke telepiathicly to him the night before but talia knew he was just acting and he was good at it. the morning was really hot but she couldn't tel if that was because rob was or if it was just warmer in the north than what she remembered.;

when she awoken she kissed rob on the cheek and he woke up instanteaneously. "goodmorning." he said grumpily. he was still mad because he broke his fist open when he punched the wall which still lay in crumbles on the floor.

talia did not say anything but pulled off his fur jacket and threw it on the floor then sewed up his fist and his nuckles still were bruised but when she cried her tear's drops on them, they seemed to be better and they almost seemed to heal right away but rob didnnt say anything still. he stared at her then reached forward and tucked a blond hair away from her face to behind her ears. "get me a plaster and a spatula so i can fix the wall" talia told rob's body-guard.

he came back with plaster and a spatula and rob watched talia fix the wall. she was really good at it because she used to build houses for homeless people in kraken island and they loved her for it and thought her to be charitable. "where did you learn to do that?" rob slowly asked.

"i used to build houses for homeless people because no body else would because they called them hobos and that they were rude but that isn't the truth so i build them homes and save them." she gently said to him with a kind and warm smile.

"what else dont i know about you?"

talia was bored with the plaster wall and then washed her hands at the sink to get the plaster off. "hmmmmm" she hummed. "well on kraken island and youre a taint you get something they call a taint egg... it is part of taint history."

"i have heard of those. those are very rare and taint krakens are even more powerful than real krakens and they can beat dragons and drown them." robb wonderously said.

"yes they are rare and all taints get one on their sweet 16th name day."talia said. "since i am a taint i got three taint eggs and they called me daughter of krakens. it was a very special title."

"what were their names?" rob asked curious.

"thegon, roberion, jaigar. the names just came to me and i love them so much and miss them too. i hope to see them again soon." talia cried.

"i will take you to kraken island soon after we marry at our red wedding." rob cuddled her and snuggled into her neck and smelled her hairs."something about me is that... well.... i was always jealous of theon even if he is my best-friend. he had a kraken and i all i got was a kid was a wolf. i love greywind but theon's kraken is big. it can fight."

"that thing is a stupid octopus compared to thegon, roberion and jaigar." talia torted. "they are real krakens just like the taints are compared to the greyjoys... we have more power and money and we could win if we were in a war."

"youre so strong." robert said. "i wish i could be strong like that but im afraid and jealous."

talia pittied him after he told her that so she decided to tell him something else. 'i can read your minds and tell you what im thinking too.' she told him telepathic. 'i can telepath with anyone i meet including krakens and..... dragons."

"dragons???" rob shouted and his blue hues were bluer than theon's eyes ever were. talia wanted to swim in them.

"rob shh you cant tell anyone..... yes... i can talk to dragons. i cant tell you anymore."

"wait... y-you r-read my.... m-m-m-mind?" gasped rob.

"yes. you can't tell anyone that too. i told the king robert before we go toh is landing about cersei and jamies improper relations and fornications for their kids..... you know, i think ii want to do that with you rob soon."

"really? i am in aw of you talia taint. i am falling for you i think."

"me too i think."

he carcassed her cheek then she pulled away and went to go finish building the wall because the hole was still there. she sadly realised that the hole was just like the one in her heart that rob punched through to get there to. theon must be sad but she did still care about him and he was important in her life time.

the plaster was messy but rob laid on the bed and watched her while singing to himself and watching the white droplets from the sky fall down against the sky light window. he loved watching the snows fall and talia loved watching him fall for her but she knew in her heart that what she loved most was watching theon fall for her like an ocean waves falling on the sands of a million beaches..

after talia was done fixing the wall she whipped her hands off on her pants to get rid of the flaky plaster and rob left to lead his men. the encamp was getting the show on the road now since they couldn't stay in one place for too long incase tywin lannisters was trying to track them down and they also had a wedding to get to.

rob said talia could of ridden in the cart with his mom caitlyn and eat snacks but talia still didn't like the nasty looks caitlyn was giving her so instead she rode on a horseback. she tried to say hi to theon when she saw him on his horseback but he didn't say it back and spanked his horse to make it gallep fastly away. talia watched him get smaller and smaller as he galleped while wet tears formed in her eyes and drizzled down her natural pink cheeks. she quickly wiped them away and dried up her eyes while rob walked up beside her on his horse. "hey talia what makes you grief?" he asked gentle as a feather.

shit he noticed talia thought. "i am just so joyed to be marrying you that it made my hues overflow with tears." she smiled hugely. she felt guilty because of jamie's letter. she knew that rob's dad was going to die today and he had no clue that it was happening.

rob smiled back at her and handed her a hankerchef. talia said thanks and whipped away all her tears. they talked for 3 minutes until they got to the town where the wedding venue was supposed to be. everything was so festive for the wedding that it looked like a festival and there were lots of street venues on the streets.

"here take my hand" said rob and he gave her a hand to help her down from his hoarse.

talia wanted to show him that she was an independent women so instead she hopped down from her horse all by herself and rolled before standing up elegently. "where did you learn to do that trick?" said rob as he gasped.

"a taint never tells," talia said and she went shhh at him with her lips.

"will a taint let her future husband by her a gift?" said robb winking. "because i bought you some-thing after our chat and i think it is too late to return him."

"him?" said talia scrunging up her face.

rob reached behind his back and pulled out something fluffy... "i know it's not the krakens you miss from your house but i hope it will make you less lonley," he said and he handed it to her awaiting arms.

it was a chiaha puppy! "it's adorable rob," talia said and she gave it a squeeze as it licked her check its soft hairs brushing against her. "i promise to treasure him forever with baths so he never gets dirtied and sweet taint kisses."

"i think i want a sweet taint kiss," said rob and before talia knew it he was leaning in and then they were kissing.

AUTHOR NOTE: Hello its me Olivia again and I am here with a chapter. I am taking name suggestons for Talia's poppy and please tell me what I should name it. Did you like this bonding chapter with talia and robb?? Pleasse let me know as I worked hard on it to get you an update and I want to take my readers into considerate since there are over 600 of you now. Thank-you for your support and I appreciate you fans. Please leave comments and subscribe to me and write on my board I appreciate that thanks.