ⲤⲎⲆⲢⲦⲈⲄ 5 - ⲦⲎⲈ ⲊⲚⲞⲰ-⳨ⳐⲆⲔⲈ ⲔⲄⲆⲔⲈⲚ

talia awakened in her bedroom in the landing, she immediately felt energized as if she drank many coffees. this was her last day in the landing before she had to marry rob and she had many things she needed to do before she could leave. appearantly rob was reeking havock on lannisters lands so tywin organized she would marry him and in exchange rob would not reek havoc on the lands any more but talia didn't want to marry him, she wanted to stay in the landing with jamie and adopt joffrey and tommy and marycella but also she knew innocent people were dying and marrying rob would save them and she wanted to save them. so she got up out of bed and walked to her closet where all her beautiful gowns and dress were hanging up on the many hangers. today was her last day in the landing with jamie for who knows how long and she wanted to look good so he would not get tempted to do infindelity on her with cersei when she is away.

she picked a really vibrant dress that made her bluey-green eyes jump out brightly and then curled her hair. after that she was ready. talia always got ready very quickly since she didn't wear a bunch of make-up like sansa and the other girls in the castles did.

"i see you're ready." cerse said suddenly.

talia whipped around. "how did you get in here!" she demanded feeling her cheeks get blushed, she didn't like when people invaded her pribacy especially cersei.

cersei pulled a key out of her pant's pocket and wiggled it in front of talia's face with a smirking look on her face. "i am the queen in case you have forgotten so i have keys to every door in my husband's landing."

"well what did you come to my room for?" talia snarled at her.

"i just came to say goodbye and that i will soarly miss you." said cersi suspiciously. "Since you are leaving to marry rob in approximatly 1 hour."

talia started to ran away. she would not mary rob already, she was supposed to have one last day with jamie in the landing and now cersei was trying to ruin it because she was jealous! she felt cersei's hands shove on her back giving her a hard shove and she fell to the floor and cracked her head severly.

~Hours later~

talia fond herself on the horses saddle again and she was miserable because it wasn't comfortable being on a horse saddle but she was happy too get away from cerise. she missed jamie and joffrey sort of and marycella already. she was happy she could ride properly like lyanna star and was able to get there faster than anyone else. even thought it was only a few hour's ride away, but it felt like a life time.

rob starks camp was filled with men of all ages and heights and statchers. she was taken to rob's tent where he was and his mother caitlyn was beside him. his green eyes trailed over her entirely and she looked at him too and thought he was quiet handsome despite her thinking jon was better-looking in winterfell.

"leave us," rob said strongly. everyone left althought caitlyn gave him a look. "be careful she can be dangerous i heard." talia heard her think. caitlyn glared when she stomped out.

"i could say it was nice seeing you again robert but i would be lying to myself and to you and it is wrong to lie to a king," talia said. she crossed her arms in front of her chest and rob stared at her busom. "stop stareing at my teats." she commanded. and he obeyed and closed his orbs.

"i-i-i-i'm sorry," rob studdered. "i didn't mean to i swear miss. you will be my queen. i was just looking because i saw you......"

"you saw me?" where?"

"kissing theon when you were playing archery!" rob yelled. "then you kissed jon under the weir wood trees! i was... jealous, i think. i would never admit it to anything to anyone ever!"