𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷: 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

talia, rob, and, theon, were floating through the seas on jaigar roberion and thegon for many days

talia, rob, and, theon, were floating through the seas on jaigar roberion and thegon for many days. talia had to give the krakens alot of soothing back massages because their spines were hurting sore from carrying her and her friends all the way to her family's landing. it felt abusive against animals making them tred waters for this long and talia felt badly for them, but also they couldn't offord to stop swimming since they didn't know if sir walter fray was sending guys to chase after them and murder them like rob's dead mom caitlin who was dead.

talia could sense rob thinking about his mom dying like he did basicly every. single. day. and talia was getting tired of comforting him so much but she did it again anyways because she was sweet and nice. she swivelled in her seat to look at rob behind her who was sniveling loudly as he cried and she sawe that he had wet tears dropping from his icicle blue hues which splashed as they landed in the ocean disolving and becoming apart of the seas like salt in a recipe . "i am sad my mother dead caitlyn was murdererd." he moaned,

talia smiled faking nicely when she smiled. "don't cry because it's over smile because it happened." she ssaid to rob.

"i'm still sad."

"you told me you loveme" talia smile. "why did you leave me all alone? now you tell me you need me when you cal me on the phone?? rob, i refuse."

"i am so sorry" he cried wet orbs from his orbs. one dripped onto roberions also wet head with a splunk and when roberion noticed rob was crying by the sad wetness he started to kiss rob to make him feel beter. rob was grateful and kiss him back with a sweat taint kiss. since he was so close to talia he inherited this ability and he could give them also. 

rob still seemd sad after all those kisses so talia decided she should sing a songs to get in the mood. she loved the ocean a lot since she was raised on one so she performed about that since it was her passions. "i've been starring at the edg of the water, long as i can remember.....never really knowing why" she warbled beautifully. "i wish i could be the perfect kraken daughter.......but i come back to the waters.......... no matter how hard i try.......... every turn i take. every trail i track every path i make every road leads back to the place i know where i cannot go. where i long to be................ see the line where the ocean does not break? it calls me. and no one knows............... how far i'll go..................."

"that is very aluring song talia since where did you get this voice?" rob was wondering of her celery awstruck of her belting.

"it is the theme song of house  taint." she told him. "it has been in my family for one million of generations. every taint has to sing it in the great taint chorus during special holidays. it is how we show our celebration."

talia squinted and she could see her families landing appearing in the distance. she was used to this path so she knew they would approximatly arrive in one minute. but when there was seconds left of the minute she suddenly realized something was really wrong so she spanked jaigar and screamede "FASTER JAIGAR HOME!" and he plunged under the waters and his brothers followed him and they swam fastly to the castle. talia could see rob and theon struggled under the water for airs when she whipped her head behind her shoulder to check on them but talia had special taint  blood so she didnt need to breath as many breaths as themand she hoped they would make it.,