●Oopsie

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age:--
Year:2013-2021

A big oopsie that ARMYs never seemed to notice was the fact that Y/n, herself was a k-pop fan. And yes. That meant that she had a secret fan account to spy on ARMY twitter. Although they never really noticed her cause she was a pretty small account.

---------------------------------------------

@iluvkook
Okay, but what if the mystery box at the end of Hate Me mv is something related to Y/n's next solo?
🗨️452 🔁2,089 ♡10.5k

---------------------------------------------

"Ouu, that's a good idea" Y/n mutters. She keeps her phone on her desk and rushes out of her room, to their director. "Director-nim!! What was the treasure chest at the end of Hate Me music video?" She says panting. "Nothing really in particular, I just thought that would add a mystery element". Grinning like an idiot Y/n speaks, "Okay so what if..".

~

"Where did you get that idea from Y/n-ah?" Bang PD-nim asks the female as she sits in his office along with Mr Bong, the mv director. "I got the idea from ARMYs" Y/n admits sheepishly. "Well they are very creative, lets do this" he smiles. "Yes!" She cheers.

And that's how Y/n's second solo, Purple Heart came to be. A song appreciating ARMYs love towards them.

---------------------------------------------

STREAM PERMISSION TO DANCE

OR ELSE JOON WILL SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS

AND HAPPY ARMY DAYYYYY (I know I'm verrryy late)

I also didn't realise I had a chapter ready so yeah :]

AGAIN

S. T. R. E. A. M.

Strong Power, Thank You.