●Little Gifts

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

t/l = thing(s) you like
Bold is hindi or english
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 17
Year: 2018

Y/n gracefully walked through the busy street. Well... That couldn't be said for the cameraman that was assigned to film her gift shopping session. The cameraman, Daehoon, struggled between the narrow path filled with locals. Not to mention that he has his camera which made it harder.

They both came to a stop and he started setting up his camera. "If you want to buy something or if you get tired please tell me! I don't want you to exhaust yourself just for some gifts" Y/n said to him as she made sure she had enough money to buy anything that they'd need.

"Got it" he smiled back adjusting the camera one more time and got ready for the long time ahead. Daehoon started filmling as they went into what looked like a supermarket.

"We're here to get the boys some gifts" Y/n spoke to the camera, adjusting her mask to stay hidden. "But first! Snacks" she sang as they entered the biscuit section . She immediately got to work looking for the best biscuit to ever be created,

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 & 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊

She picked up a pack and held it to the camera knowing that the editors would probably blur it out, "This! Army, if you can please give this a chance it's like the most amazing biscuit in the world!!" As they went on she had picked up Dark fantasy, Parle-G (ledgend, absolute ledgend), t/l and a couple more. Along with some chips, bhujiya, namkeen, just classic Indian stuff

Now that they were out of the snacks section, they had to pay.

"₹2780" the cashier said giving her a strange look. Y/n blew a whistle and took out her card. "Ap yaha se ni ho kya?" The cashier asked as he bagged the goods.

"Oh, me yahi se hu par Korea me rehti hu" Y/n replied in a hushed tone wanting this to be over already. Once she received her bags she said a small thanks and dashed out of the shop.

Giving the camera a frowning look she said, "I'm already tired.. this is why I don't go shopping."

And with that, they took a cab and went of to their next destination.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Splitting this into two parts as it's very early/late.

If you haven't guessed already, this is kinda like a sequal to "A Small Concert"

But yeah!

Hope you have/had a great day and bye ig?

STREAM BUTTER

Strong Power, Thank You