●Quarantine I

" " = Speaking
'   ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 19
Year: 2020

Jungkook POV

I was creating content for ARMYs by interviewing the members. I had interviewed all of them accept Y/n so now I was way to her room. "ARMY now we are going to Y/n-ssi" I said with turned towards me. As I got closer to Y/n's room I heard faint music which got louder the closer I got. I gave the camera a confused look before opening the door slightly to look inside. I was about to burst out laughing but I held it in and showed the camera the legendary scene. Y/n was in her pajamas with her hair tied in a ponytail, standing on her bed with her mic singing to kpop which was playing on her speaker.

20 Minutes earlier

Y/n had been looking around the dorm kitchen for over 10 minutes trying to find something to snack on. Going through the bottom cabinets, she found a pack of VERY sweet candy which Jin had been trying to hide from the maknae line. Taking the bag with her she went to her room.

                                        Having not had candy in a long time Y/n immediately had a ton of energy through her veins. Trying to find something to do to release this energy flowing through her body, she opened her phone, connected Spotify to her speaker, and played her kpop playlist on shuffle. Switching on her mic she and singing along with the songs.

Present (JK POV)

"ARMY, this is what happens when Y/n eats too much sugar" I whispered to the camera. Suddenly Y/n fell on her bed. I guess she was about to take a rest but then BANG BANG BANG started playing. She instantly stood up and started dancing and singing at the same time. I with her silently jammed along. After the song got finished she again fell on her bed, and I started laughing out loud. She turned around to look at me and saw her door wide open and the camera in my hand. "Yah Oppa! Did you record me?" She stood up and walked towards me. "Hmm, Y/n-ah how much candy did you eat?". She silently pointed to a half-finished pack of candy on her table. "Jin hyung will kill you," I said to her. "No, I'm too cute to kill" as she finished she did some aegyo. "Well, I have some questions I want to ask you before this broadcasts". The interview went smoothly with a few jokes here and there. I was really excited for this to go live.

Some of ARMYs comments:

I hate snakeu:
Everyone: doing the interview calmly
Y/n: dancing to BANG BANG BANG and cracking jokes
👍523 👎 💬129

MoonJin:
We need to see more Y/n on a sugar high!
👍1.5K 👎 💬948

DdAeNg:
Y/n be hitting notes while being on a sugar rush is such a mood.
👍989 👎 💬293

Homework?NaNotToday:
What's that song at 5:43?
👍 👎 💬1

Lachimolala?:
No one:
Not even HitMan Bang:
Y/n: YoU mAkE mE fEeL sPeCiAl~~
👍34 👎 💬7

Otsucarwroomwroomwroom:
Ok but can we talk about Y/n sang every song perfectly?
👍1.2K 👎 💬97

CypheRM:
Y/n/n and Kookie be hanging out they're brother and sister-
Oh wait never mind they are.
👍1K 👎 💬 95
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

This was inspired by after I actually did that. What can I say...
BANG BANG BANG IZ A BOPPPPPPPPP

Well out of the craziness, here are the stars!

Lol, Jk Jm look so annoyed

Strong Power, Thank You