■Embarrassed

" " = Speaking
'   ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 18
Year: 2019

Bangtan was backstage, getting their makeup and hair done for their performance. While Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon were getting their make done,  Y/n, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin sat minding their own business.

Y/n had been sitting on one of sofas alone, reading the book she had recently started with her earphones blasting music into her ears. She would occasionally do some dance steps with her hands if she knew the choreo or sing in voice which was quite close to a whisper.

                As she turned the page the music changed to 'Attack On Bangtan'. Y/n tried to focus on the book but as Namjoon rap came closer she put her book down, grabbed a water bottle- holding it like a mic- she started rapping along. Taehyung joined with another bottle in his hand singing with while the other's just laughed at you two.
As Tae did the JK solo part you got ready for the Jimin high note. You looked at Chim before proceeding to do his high note.

                         You both went to where you were sitting and sat, as if nothing happened. The next few songs were some your old songs before 'Crown' by your beloved TXT came. You quietly sang along.

                     The rest of the members were minding their own business, some were talking, some scrolling through their phones. Someone knocked on the door and a staff opened it to reveal TXT. Everyone immediately got up and hugged them while Y/n was still singing along Crown. Soobin noticed her singing and told the others. Quietly.

"Y/N TO EARTH" Hoseok screamed into her ear causing her to jolt up. The poor female rubbed her ear as she argued with Hope. TXT just giggled at their senior's behaviour while Namjoon just ignored them. "Ok but TXT is here" Hope said cutting their argument.

With her shook look, she snapped her head towards the 5 gaint babies. Her senses came back to her and she bowed to them apologizing for her behaviour. This started a bowing battle between the 6 of them. "No, I'm sorry for the lack of my manners" Y/n said bowing even deeper. "Y/n-ssi, it's okay!" Taehyun said trying to stop the battle. Sighing Y/n stopped after saying sorry one more time. "Ya! You never say sorry to us when you hit us, but you say sorry to them!?" Jimin complained and Y/n just ignored him.

                         "Oh and, Y/n-ssi" Soobin said to catch her attention. "You sing very beautifully" he complimented. Heat slowly rushed to the panda's cheeks as realisation hit her. "Did you hear me sing Crown?" She asked trying to cool her cheeks. All of them nodded and started saying more compliments towards her angelic (as Kai said) voice. Y/n just stepped behind Jin and hid her face into his back. And laughter erupted in the room.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

I don't really know what I just wrote.
I don't really have anything to say so

Have a great and happy and sweet and lovely and lively and gorgeous and amazing day!

Strong Power, Thank You.