●Reveal

" " = Speaking
'   ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

!!SAD!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 19
Year: 2019

A week after Y/n revealed her story to the members. They all came to the conclusion that the faster she told Uncle Hyuk, the easier it would be. So the very next day, Y/n along with Jin went to his office. Jin gave the female a concerned glace before knocking on the door.

"Come in."

With a shaky breath they both went in.

The visit was full of concern, tears and comforting hugs. Uncle Hyuk was very understanding. Understanding as to why she hid it so long. But he knew, now that she had told them, their ARMY needed to know too.

So they discussed what would be the best way.

"I-i, can we release a statement a-and then I go live to answer their questions?" Y/n spoke in a small voice fiddling with her hands.

With a small smile he spoke, "Sure Y/n, just tell us what you want to reveal and when you're ready we will release a statement prior to your break."

Both of the singers nodded and exited the office. As soon as they were inside their dorm, Jin pulled the you get into a hug. "You're very strong Y/n-ah. You admitting your struggles will give courage to thousands of other people to share their story. We're proud of you."

"Thank you, for accepting me."

~~~

BigHit Entertainment✔️
@bighitent

      [위버스 매거진] <이름>의 과거에 관한 정보

      (Information regarding <name>'s
      past)

      ▶KOR: bit.ly/8tiFUll
      ▶ENG: bit.ly/8uRBeau
      ▶JPN: bit.ly/8yNUrLV

      🗨️ 3,986    🔁 59.7k    💖 375k    📤

~~~
@EgosShadow7
Wait... What?

@choi_bts2

So, you're telling us that Y/n, our happy little Y/n was abused? By her own parents?

@btstranslation7

...

I'm so shocked but so angry

@bts_hit613

SHE WAS A FUCKING KID!?!!! ALL BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BE A FUCKING SINGER IN KOREA????!?!?

~~~

"You can do it Y/n-ie." Namjoon encouraged her as she nervously sat in front of a phone, on it, an app already open. An app that would allow people all over the world to ask her about her now exposed past. She was sure that most of the ARMY would be supportive and wouldn't judge her.

But then there was this part of her, that was scared. Scared of the feeling of unacceptance that she had gotten all her life. As a daughter. As a trainee. Even as an idol.

That little ghost never seemed to leave her. While her other demons went out for a walk, it seemed like this one wanted to stay within her. Till the day her walls collapse and she finally breaks down.

"We'll be right out the room so call us if you need anything, hm?" Jungkook reassured giving his partner in crime a hug. One she needed desperately. She hugged him back with all the strength she had and nodded, "You all will come in if I need help right?" She whispered out.

All the seven men nodded. Gave Y/n a final hug and went out the door. Y/n sighed. 'It's now, or never.' She turned the live on, her hands far too shaky for her liking.

Slowly, all her supporters gathered upon the app, each one of them having a pang of hurt in their hearts and creases of worry on their foreheads. She gave the screen a small smile and waved,

"Hello ARMY."

That; was Y/n. Not the Y/n everyone knew. The actual Y/n. The Y/n that had gone through way too many struggles than people thought. She wasn't that picture perfect idol. Miraculously selected from her country, trained for 4 years and debuted with a bunch of boys. It was definitely not as easy as it seemed. Not for Y/n atleast.

"I know that, the announcement was sudden but.. I couldn't hold it anymore-" she paused biting her lip.

"I know some of you might feel betrayed because I hid it so long, but the members themselves- heck the whole company just got to know about this this week. But other than those people, there might be others who're curious, and for those and all of the others I've come live. You can ask me all your questions and I'll answer them in the most honest way I can. I don't wanna hide anymore.

I've hid myself long enough.
And I feel like if I continue to, I might crumble."

~~~

To say the least, the night ended happy.

With a big burden of lies off Y/n's shoulders.

°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°☆°•°
If you haven't guessed yet, it's the part 2 to Past.

I'm just gonna say, low-key f*ck Wattpad.

This chapter could've been up 15 minutes earlier if Wattpad let me save the fudging chapter.

But, we finally have a happy ending! :D

Have a great night and I'll see you whenever my a$$ gets creative

Strong Power, Thank You