●Dancing In Public

" " = Speaking
'   ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening
St/n= Stage name. I forgot to put it earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age:19
Year:2019

You were at a break, and had decided to come back India for the vacation. You decided to stay in Mumbai and explore the malls.

                                   While going through a store- trying to find things that the boys would like, you heard Dionysus playing. You headed out of the store and went to the ground floor to find a 'Random K-Pop Dance Challenge' going on. You took your cap and mask out of the bag and joined the group in dancing the chorus of Dionysus. Everyone started cheering, seeing your stage-like 'performance'. The song ended and you joined the crowd on the right.

                                    The song changed to Gashina, and luckily you knew the choreo. You joined the people once again. As time passed by you took off your cap. *Fake Love* You felt very excited as you, once again -maybe for the 15th time- joined the crew. You collected your full energy as you took off your mask, not caring about the fans. Everyone started screaming and you started dancing to the song with others, using all your energy you saw the person changing the song giving you a look saying, 'Should I keep going?'. You nodded knowing he men if you wanted him to play the songs of your group. You finished Fake Love and asked a few ARMYs who knew the parts of the other members in Danger. The music started and half of the people started singing along the song and the other half started the fanchant. You sang your parts and let your performer out.

                                      You danced to a few other song  picking people who knew the others parts each time. The last song requested was Mic Drop Full Length. So you looked around one more time but decided that you would do choreo on your own. You politely asked all the people to move back a bit. You looked for the camera and stood in your position. You gave an 'ok' sign and the music started.

                                                       People standing there couldn't have been prepared for the performance even if they had a month. You went all out at your parts and did the ones you remembered from the others parts. The girls and boys were dying at your powerful and sexy performance. You basically weren't Y/n, you were St/n at the moment.

                            You ended the short but lively performance by creating a big heart at the audience. You said goodbye to them, wore your mask and cap again and went on with the shopping , the only difference was that anyone who knew your group recognized you and the stores would play kpop.

°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°

So, here is another chapter. Hope you enjoyed I really liked writing this.

Now, let's Jim-In to the pictures

Hmm, what is your favourite pic out of these 3?

Hope you survived!

Strong Power, Thank You