■Friends

" " = Speaking
'   ' = Thinking/Referring to a thing
* * = Statements/something happening

Bold is English, which is most of the chapter. And text at the right side is comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 20
Year: 2020

---------------------------------------------   

@sympataethic                     
Y'ALL, WHY IS Y/N LIVE AT 1 AM?!?

---------------------------------------------

meanwhile

"How are you all?" An excited Y/n asked. Watching as more people joined, the number of hearts increasing at a rapid speed. And of course, the comments flying by. "What am I doing so late? That's a good question. What am I doing.." she wandered of thinking. "I couldn't sleep and I was bored so I decided to come here to meet you all!" she answered energetically. "Wahhh, it's all English comments today" she spoke. "What time is it in your country?".

'How do they all type so fast' Y/n wondered. "Y'all type so fast. You all can join a speed typing competition, I'm sure you'll win" she chuckled. "Oh, wait..". "What was different about recording Dynamite?".

"Well, it was quite different for me honestly. Usually, I'm the one whose pronunciation needs to be fixed, but this time I was doing the opposite role. I was- with Joonie- helping them with the English. And because of that, I didn't make many mistakes during the actual recording" she said remembering the recording. "Balance game?" Y/n asked seeing many 'this or that' questions. "5-year-old Jungkook or 5 Jungkooks" she read. "Ahhhhhh... 5-year-old Jungkook or 5 Jungkooks... I mean JK annoys me a lot so 5 Jungkooks would be... But then we don't know if 5-year-old Jungkook would be any better" Y/n thought aloud. After 7 minutes of crucial thinking Y/n finally came back to earth, "I choose 5-year-old Jungkookie. I don't wanna get beaten up by 5 muscle pigs" she reasoned.

"1 butt or 2 butts. I saw this one on Twitter!" Y/n exclaimed. Exclaimed in such a way that she chocked on her spit. Coughing the female reached for her water bottle. After taking a few big sips of the drink she giggled at the camera. "Sorry. Anyway, I saw this one on Twitter, I think ToByTo was the one who started this. Wait let me check" she said and took out her phone.

"SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE BUTT ARGUMENT"

"SHE DEFINITELY HAS A STAN TWITTER ACCOUNT. SHE COULD BE OOMF WITH US"

"Y/NIE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT TXT STARTED IT?!!"

"I told ya, I'm sure Joon and Yoongi have an account as well"

"Okay so, Yeonjun, Beomie and Taehyunie are 1 butt and Binnie and Huening are 2 butts. Honestly, I think that there is one butt. Like we all have one face and 2 cheeks, do we say that we have 2 faces? No, we don't. Like that there is one butt and it has 2 butt cheeks. And I'm pretty sure there is only one hip bone. I'll rest my case" the panda ended giggling.

"Y'all she's an intellectual"

Y/n kept her phone aside and focused on the live. A smile broke out on her face seeing a particular comment.  "My friends? Well I didn't have many friends in India but when I moved here I made a very close friend" she spoke. "Idol friends? I do have other idol friends. Do you want me to tell you?" she asked. Rethinking her words Y/n chuckled realising a big thing. "I'm in trouble" Y/n laughed. "Okay so before I reveal my friend crew, I want you all to know that I have lived with 7 boys for 7 years. And that has caused me to learn how to make friends with boys faster than I make friend with girls. What I'm saying is don't be surprised if most of my friends are male" Y/n tried to reason. "Ahh, dispatch is definitely gonna make a big deal out of this" she muttered hopelessly.

"Okay, so here is my friend list. I know (G)I-DLE's Shuhua and I never say her name right. ITZY's Yeji. ATEEZ's Jongho, that man is stronger than I'll ever be. And then StrayKids 2000 line, Hyunjin, Han, Felix and Seungmin. All of them plus I together is 0000 crew" Y/n explained in the least scandalous way she could. "That's the 0000 Crew. Then we have me, Bangchan, Felix and BM from KARD.  I still can't believe I somehow met BM. Back to the point. All four of us hangout often but we don't have a group name. I'm friends with Yeonjunnie and Soobinnie as well. I also see Hwasa frequently!".

"And lastly, my very best friend. Sungjun or Castle J of MCND. Our homes are next to each other so when we shifted to our uncle's house they visited us and then we both became friends over the years. He debuted earlier this year, please show him and his teammates support" Y/n finished happily clapping lightly. "And I'm gonna be doomed cause dispatch is gonna make something wrong out of this" she sighed.

"How did you meet BM?"

"How did I meet BM? You see-*giggles* I sound like I'm about to tell you my life story- anyway, I was going to this café when I bumped into him and fell on the road" Y/n laughed loud. "He helped me then we both recognized each other and had coffee together, then he told me about his concert in India. So I told him that I was from India. So he asked me to teach him some Hindi and give him some tips and from then we've been friends. One thing I still remember is him saying to me to teach him Indian. And like- I was so confused so I tried to explain him in the nicest way possible that Indian is not a language. Keep that in mind when you go to India guys, some people might be nice but many may strangle you on spot-".

Loud banging interrupted the live, scaring the poor female and the ARMY.

*WHAT THE F-CK?#$@%*
*Y/n/n hide!*
*TAKE A WEAPON WITH YOU Y/N-IE*

Frightened Y/n stood up and walked towards the door. She opened it slightly before it flung open causing Y/n to scream. "Ya! Why are you screaming?!" Jungkook said angrily, entering the room followed by Taehyung and Jimin who was calming Y/n down. "What else would you do if someone comes and bangs at your door in the middle of the night?!?" she fired back. Jimin let go of the steaming panda and went to sit on her bed. "Hello ARMY!" Tae said to the screen. "Why does someone always come and join my lives?" Y/n spoke to herself making her way to the trio. "Cause you're our maknae and you can't hurt us," Jungkook said singing. 

The next thing you know, Tae and Jim are trying to get Y/n of Jungkook while she hits him with all her power. "OKAY! OKAY! YOU'RE VERY STRONG! I'M SORRY!!" Kook begs trying to protect himself from the Kung Fu Panda's disciple. "Oh wait, the live is still on," Jimin says out of nowhere. "TURN IT OFF! ARMYS CAN'T SEE ME GET BEATEN UP BY A DWARF".

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

---------------------------------------------

@yoonKISS
Is it over?

---------------------------------------------

@babyy/n
Lmao rip JK

---------------------------------------------

@iamy/nswife
And she said that she'd get beaten up by the muscle bunny

---------------------------------------------

*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•*~•
Lmao
Rip Jk

❗⚠️NO HATE TOWARDS THE MENTIONED IDOLS WILL BE TOLERATED AND WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED OR REPORTED⚠️❗

If you want you can change the names of the idols the are your friends by your wish. I just put in the ones that I had in mind when I thought of this chapter.

Also guess what day iz ittttttttttt

That's right ma birthday peopleeeeee
💞💕💗💝❣️💖♥️🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤️🤍
All the 5k people who read(past) this, thank you for giving my book a chance💜
💞💕💗💝❣️💖💜🤍❤️🧡💛💚💙🤎♥️💜🤍❤️🧡💛💚💙🤎♥️💖❣️💝💗💕💞
Have a great day!

Strong Power, Thank You