1 (Frank's POV)

Sweat dripped all over my body. The spot lights were warm and made my tattooed skin appear almost grey from paleness.

Cheers and wolf whistles could be heard from the crowd surrounding me.

I swung around the pole effortlessly, my muscles visibly tensing and relaxing as I moved upside down. I stretched my legs so I was doing the splits, still upside down. I gracefully slid down onto the podium floor and stood up again. All whilst doing this I was still moving to the music, using it for my performance.

I wiggled my leather cladded butt making the cheers louder before swinging around the pole again a few times. I saw Kellin roll his eyes from behind the bar, I just winked and got back to the performance.

All my tattoos were on show; from my hands, neck, arms, torso, back and legs. My hair was dripping with sweat but no one seemed to mind, I think it just made me look sexier to them. My lip and nose ring glinted in the light. I bit my lip seductively before twirling around the pole, feet off the ground.

As the 5th song came to an end, the DJ's voice rung out through the smoky air- "Give it up for The Boy with the Scorpion Tattoo!"

It was a long name but it stuck, my nickname is 'Scorpion' but they read out the longer version. I saw Ollie at the back nod his head once in approval and I winked a last time to the crowd before walking through the curtains and behind stage.

***

Let me back track a bit...

My name is Frank Anthony Iero Jr the third and I'm 17 years old. I live with my two best friends in a rather nice house in Belleville, New Jersey. I have lived with them since I was 12 years old but I'll get to that in a moment.

I have known Pete Wentz and Kellin Quinn since I was 2 years old. They're both 18 years old already but not much older than me. I'll be 18 on Halloween which is in a couple of months.

They're both incredibly protective of me. Pete was like a father and Kellin the mother, although he disagrees profusely. Pete has a boyfriend, Patrick Stump, and Kellin has a boyfriend, Vic Fuentes. Patrick and Vic are both 16 but really good friends. I don't have anyone but no one has peaked my interest yet if I'm honest.

I've never had an easy life. When I was 9 my father started abusing me whilst my mother remained oblivious. It was only when I was 11 that she walked in on him raping me that she found out, even then it was short lived.

He slit her throat and then shot himself in the head right in front of me. The police were called by the neighbours and walked in on something that turned then white. I was told that my father had a mental disease that caused him to act out this way, technically it wasn't his fault but I still flinched at the mention of him.

I went mute after that, I went to live with my Nana in Italy who was a big help to me even when she just lost her daughter. I was rather upset to leave Kellin and Pete but the escape definitely did me some good, I got my nose, ears and lip pierced in Italy.

That was before she got a call saying that Pete's mother had died. We went to America instantly. Pete lived with Kellin and Kellin's gran after that and they convinced me to live with them as well. My Nana is still in Italy so that's how I get away with living with them today.

Kellin's gran died shorty after, I was 12 by this point and due to her being extremely wealthy as well as my own Nana we were able to live in the house on our own. We already knew how to care for ourselves as well as each other. That was the point where Pete and Kellin found out what happened to me with my parents. Now they are weary around strangers when it comes to me.

My Nana still sends us money. The houses mortgage was already paid off by Kellin's gran so we only paid for electricity, water and food.

Now let's move onto my... erm... job. I work at the pole dancing club 'Exotica'. The club is owned by Ollie Sykes, a friend of mine since I joined who is a big softie but is not someone to be messed with.

When I was 16, I went to the club with Pete and Kellin. That night one dancer had had an accident leaving the pole free. Well let's just say I was a little tipsy and got up on the podium, thus realising I was talented and more flexible then I realised. Pete and Kellin pulled me down apologising to Ollie profusely and scolding me even though I knew they were impressed.

Ollie simply smiled and asked me if I wanted a job, it pays me $1000 per week, I accepted immediately. After that Kellin got a job behind the bar to keep an eye on me, neither Pete nor Kellin were pleased with my job choice but they knew I wanted to save up for a future. I wasn't sure what and I'm still not now but I want to be able to have a future without money worries.

The first night, after my flawless performance an encore was demanded from me. They cheered 'The boy with the scorpion tattoo' which has been my name ever since.

I got a body full of tattoos when I was 15 which didn't seem to faze the shitty teachers at Belleville. Students don't seem to care much for me, they occasionally call me 'faggot' or 'emo' but know Kellin and Pete would probably beat the shit out of them if they touched me.

My only other friends apart from Kellin, Pete and Ollie are the two Music teachers; Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. Bob is a 21 year old who is epic at drums and also someone I have known for 5 years. He's a man of few words and is sarcastic as fuck but he is awesome to talk to and can keep any secret, he doesn't get as much credit as he deserves.

Ray Toro is 22 and has a fucking awesome head of curly hair. He's always smiling and is really popular among the other students. He is a fucking guitar god and also taught me how to play guitar myself. I have a white Les Paul due to the money I earn and in silver letters I labelled my guitar 'PANSY'. Don't ask...

Many think it's weird for me to be close with two teachers and even Pete and Kellin were suspicious for a while but when they found out they were generally good guys they became friends with them too.

***

So tomorrow is school. Kellin and Pete and I will be seniors and I honestly can't wait for school to end.

I mean how can this year be any different from the last?