5 (Mikey's POV)

"I'm off to the bar, Gee!" I called from the lounge of our apartment. I shrugged on my jacket and slipped on my black chucks. Gerard walked in and wrinkled his nose. He didn't like the idea of me working at a bar, especially at a pole dancing club. We both thought it was a stripper club at first but it turns out there is a difference between a stripper and pole dancer.

"You're really going to be trained by some sleazy guy at a club full of half-naked women on poles?" He asked with his hands on his hips, god mother much!

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'm being trained by a dude called Kellin. He's younger than me apparently and they aren't just women, they have both men and women you know." I said in exasperation. This was the millionth time I've said this, it was practically imprinted onto my brain!

My brother walked up to me and enveloped me in a hug. Damn him, he knew I was an awkward hugger yet still insisted to do it. I loved him and all but NO TOUCHY! (And not in that way perverts)

"Be safe, if there is any trouble then call me. It's just a 5 minute walk but I still think it's too late to walk around, especially in Belleville!" He lectured, pulling away from the hug. Much to my relief.

"I'll be fine Gee. Promise" I said lightly. Gerard froze momentarily before looking at me weirdly.

"Did you say the dude training you was called Kellin?" He asked. I nodded confused.

"Yeah Kellin Quinn, I think that's what Ollie told me." I said, thinking for a moment recalling my conversation with the club owner.

"Dude! That's one of Frankie's best friends and house mates! He always sneaks off for a smoke and to suck face with his boyfriend before you arrive. I wonder if Frankie knows, I mean if he's younger than you then it can't be legal to hire him..." Gerard said with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Im sure Frankie already knows and it's their lives, god leave the teacher act at school, dude. Also I'm barely legal for hiring if you think about it. ANYWAY I should be going. Laters!" I rushed out of the apartment before my brother could lecture me anymore. God sometimes him being over protective was a pain in the ass.

With a final snicker I entered the elevator and pressed down. Off to work I guess!

***

I have been working for about an hour I think. The guy training me seems kind of young but a cool dude. Due to it being busy at the club I haven't really managed to ask him whether Gee is his teacher but by the looks of him, he probably does.

The dancers weren't as distracting as I thought, sure the music was loud and so was the cheering from the guys and gals in the audience but it was more of an okay job then I thought. I even managed to meet Ollie Sykes, the dude who owns the club. He has a British accent and is absolutely covered in tattoos, I thought Frankie was bad.

"And on next: The Boy with the Scorpion Tattoo!" The DJ cried when the next act was due on. I don't know why I looked up, I usually got a glimpse of the dancers before going back to work but when I caught sight of the next dancer I gawped.

It was Frankie. Frank Fucking Iero! He was 17 years old! He struck a pose, wearing nothing but really small leather shorts and a red tie. The spot light made his skin even paler than before and all his tattoos were on show.

He had eyeliner and red eye shadow surrounding his eyes and his lip and nose rings glinted with the light. His hair was the same style, covering his face in the usual 'emo' look.

What the fuck?

I quickly snapped out of my shock and served the rather impatient dude infront who looked like he was about to punch me. He threw the money at me and stormed away. Luckily Kellin was too busy to notice all this so I carried on and served the next customer as if nothing happened.

In all honesty I was trying to avoid looking up at the stage at all costs. It felt weird, Frankie has become a good friend over the week of knowing him and seeing him this way- HOLY SHIT IS HE DOING THE SPLITS UPSIDE DOWN ON THE FUCKING POLE?!?!

I almost dropped the glass I was holding but quickly caught it before any accident happened. I was determined to have a word with Frankie after his... well 'performance'.

***

After Frankie finished his dance, holy shit it lasted 5 songs, I slipped off to the restroom. Don't worry, his dance didn't affect me in 'that way' it just shook me up.

He was a quiet and shy boy who seemed to flinch at sudden movements. But up on the stage he was acting like he owned that bitch, he probably made about 50 men hard as a rock if you know what I mean.

After a minute or so, trying to compose myself, I exited the restroom to see Frank at the bar with a simple coke and ice. Phew, at least he didn't drink alcohol as well.

"Yo Mikey" Kellin yelled at me. I walked over to him.

"Hey man" I greeted him. He smiled and was about to say something but saw the line of customers build up slightly so politely excused himself.

Frank looked up at me, his eyes widening before he spat his mouthful of drink all over the counter. Kellin walked over but I spoke before he or Frankie could.

"Hey Frankie, had no idea you danced" I said, trying to keep the mood light. Frankie just sat there gaping at me. Kellin narrowed his eyes at us both and raised his eyebrows. We were lucky there were no waiting customers otherwise they would be pissed now.

"M-Mikey!" Frank stuttered out. I smiled softly at him. Now he was shy, it seemed the dancing gave him confidence but away from it he was the same shy boy I knew.

"You two know each other?" Kellin asked with a bit of hostility in his voice. It was obvious he was protective of Frankie. It was the same with Pete, Bob and Ray. No one could hurt Frankie without having a death wish.

I turned to Kellin and scratched at the back of my neck, suddenly nervous that he was getting the wrong idea. "Yeah I believe we are yet to meet properly. My brother is Gerard, Gerard Way" I said and by the look on Kellin's face the metaphorical light bulb turned on.

"Oh shit! You're our teacher's brother? Look man you can't tell anyone, like at all and if you did then Pete and I would... Well you can get the point" Kellin ran a shaky hand through his mop of brown wavy hair.

"Look, I won't tell anyone okay? But just know that Gerard and I share everything so this will be difficult, he knows when I'm keeping things from him" I sighed. I looked back at Frankie who looked as if he was about to either faint or have a seizure.

"Frankie don't worry, okay? We're friends and I would be a shitty friend to tell anyone this" I said, trying to calm him down before he had a panic attack or something. He blinked couple times before he nodded softly.

"Well we better get back to work, Mikey. Frankie just stay here until I'm done then I can drive us home. Hey Lyn-z and Jamia are done, maybe you could hang with them?" Kellin suggested and Frankie smiled shakily and nodded again before hopping down from the stool (He was a little too short for it, so struggled) and walked off, through the crowd.

Kellin turned back to me and put on a serious face. He held up his forefinger and poked me in the chest. "Hurt him, betray him or tell anyone and I will make you regret you came out of your mother." He said and I nodded, smiling. I wasn't going to do that so he had no worries but I knew he was just being a great friend.

He searched my eyes for a moment, checking for any signs of me lying before smiling and patting me on the shoulder gently. He seemed much less tense now, more at ease.

"Right let's get to it" He said in a happily and I followed him back over to serve awaiting customers.