6 (Gerard's POV)

Okay so it's been almost week since Mikey started his new job (It's currently Friday evening), he works every night apart from Saturdays apparently which is good I guess.

I still don't approve of it. I mean my 19 year old brother, working at a club full of pole dancers. At first I thought he was working at a stripper club and I swear I ran into his room, grabbed Rainbow Dash and threatened to burn the figuring right in front of Mikey.

I did feel bad when he cried slightly, 'manly tears' he assured me, but I mean surely he's too young to be doing that kind of job right? Speaking of being too young, I spoke to Kellin about it and he assured me that he was saving up for his future and he had been working at 'Exotica' (Ew) for about a year.

Their boss must be insane if he hires minors but for now I'm just going to turn the blind eye on this whole situation.

Another thing that's kind of been bothering me is Frankie. Well not bothering... well I've taken more of a liking for the boy than I should. He's so sweet and innocent looking, he never speaks anything that can be considered just above a whisper.

However there is something about him that screams 'REBELLION!' he's covered in tattoos, has his ears, lips and nose pierced. There's something in his eyes that tell me he's not as innocent as he looks, like a hidden fire ready to burn anyone who tries to tame it.

I know Pete and Kellin would castrate me if I did anything to Frankie, along with Mikey, Bob and Ray. It's strange because Mikey has become just as protective as the rest. I mean I have as well, if I hear anyone throwing an insult towards him they are lucky they don't get punched (I am still a teacher after all) but it's something more.

I know Mikey is hiding something from me and I don't know what to do. He never hides things from me, even in really bed situations. We tell each other everything!

I told him when my ex-boyfriend (He who shall not be named) came into my life and... Well let's just say it ended messily. He told me when his ex-girlfriend, Alicia, got pregnant when they were both just 16 but had an abortion. He even told me when he got bi-curious with some dude I can't remember the name of. Well actually I ended up beating that dude black and blue for touching my brother in that way.

I mean im obviously gay myself but that dude was a pig and using my brother. He was also a lot older than Mikey who was just 17 at the time for fuck sakes!

Okay breathe Gerard... In... Out... In... Out... In... Yeah okay I get it.

A sudden ring brought me out of my thought. I picked up my cell phone and checked it for messages.

*Torosauraus- Wna hng w/ Bobert nd I cuz Mikes iz wrkin?*

I smiled at the text. Ray could probably sense I was sending myself to the place of no return because of being left alone with my own thoughts. I replied almost immediately.

*Gerard_The_Drag_Queen- R ur spidy snses tngle? Im luzin my mnd frm brdm!*

Okay firstly: Don't ask about the names because I have no idea. Pete got hyper on skittles one lunch time and came up with our names, we're too lazy to change them. Personally mine's growing on me and secondly: Yeah, yeah our grammar is appalling for teachers but we aren't Literature teachers, so whatever.

*Torosauraus- Nah man, Bobert tlkd bout gttin anothr cat gain, need him dstrctd! :P*

I couldn't help but giggle. For someone as tough as Bob, he sure was obsessed with Cats. It was kind of cute to be honest, he even had a scrap book full of his favourite types of cats. Ray gets so fed up with it because whenever Bob wants something he just threatens to get a cat. He always gets his own way.

*Gerard_The_Drag_Queen- Ha! Aw cm'n man, let the man hv his cat! Anywy, yh 'm on my wy :)*

***

I left my apartment giggling and after a tedious elevator ride (Yeah I'm still too lazy) I knocked on Ray and Bob's apartment door.

As Ray opened the door, a look of pure annoyance and 'I'm about to kill a bitch' Bob's voice called out "But Raaaayy! Imagine having a cute little kitten, it could match your 'fro! It could be Torosauraus Jr!"

I doubled over with laughter and Ray huffed, pulling me into his apartment before slamming the door.

"Don't be silly Bob, it'll use Ray's 'fro as its permanent habitat and the 'fro will end up eating it." I said with a giggle.

Bob giggled with me as I ran away from Ray who was chasing me demanding I 'Apologise to his 'fro of doom and cupcake frosting' (I was too afraid to ask.)

My friends are awesome.