11 (Frank's POV)

When I finished my dancing I was more than surprised to see Bob and Ray by the bar. I instantly started to feel really self-conscious, I don't want anyone I know to see me like this. I mean It's bad enough that Mikey and Kellin see me like this!

I quickly rushed off to my dresser and grabbed a towel, wiping away the sweat that was dripping down my face and body. Whoops my make-up smudged, so much for waterproof. Meh.

When I was finally dressed, make up removed and hair dried, I walked out of the dresser room only to be pushed back in. I screamed but stopped when I saw Kellin and Bob.

"Um, guys what are you doing?" I said shyly. Bob was giving me a disappointed look and it made me uncomfortable. I knew what I did was illegal but that's to Ollie my age wasn't questioned by others.

"Frankie! How could you! I thought you were shy and innocent but I was obviously wrong wasn't I!" Bob said in a stern tone. I hung my head in shame. Kellin was about to say something, looking very pissed at Bob's tone of voice when a familiar female voice spoke up for me.

"Hey, bozo! Fuck off, okay? Frankie can do what he likes. Who are you? His father?" Lyn-z stood in front of me dressed in her usual school girl outfit, hair in bunches and bright red lipstick. I couldn't help but smile a little, she was like a big sister to me. Jamia stood the other side of me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, she was the same height as me but could stop Lyn-z if she decided to pick a fight.

Bob sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry Frankie, I just don't like the thought of all those dirty men and even some women looking at you in that way!" He defended himself.

I smiled up at him slightly. "Don't worry Bob, I've been doing this for a year. I'm used to it and I have Kellin, Lyn-z and Jamia if anything happens." I said softly and his shoulders deflated in obvious defeat. He stepped forwards and engulfed me in a hug.

"As lovely as this is, Gerard is by the bar and we need to get Frankie out of here without him being seen." Kellin said and I pulled away from Bob with wide eyes.

"Gee's here!? He can't see me here, you know how much he hates places like this. Wait, why is he here anyway?" I asked frantically. Bob kept one arm around me as comfort.

"Well Bob and Ray invited him here. Yes I know he hates places like this but he also wanted to see Mikey so the idiot agreed. If he saw you here I doubt it would stop his crush on you but you know what he's like, he will kick up a shit storm for nothing. Now we need to get you out of here before he sees" Kellin explained. Jamia spoke up with a manic grin.

"Oh, I know! Me and Lyn-z have no more dances for the night so can disguise Frankie and then drive him home!" She squealed in delight. Kellin and Bob looked at each other before nodding.

"We have to get back to Mikey and Gerard before he gets suspicious. I'm trusting you to take him home safely." Kellin said and with Lyn-z and Jamia's reassurance Bob and Kellin left.

"Now Frankie, make over time!" Both girls squealed in unison. I have a bad feeling about this...

***

After 20 minutes the girls were both done. I was now wearing a short blonde wig, I had bronze powder and blue eye shadow along with red lipstick.

My outfit consisted of the same black skinny jeans and black chucks I had before but with a green V-neck sweater and a cotton shirt under that. To be honest I made a hot woman but I would never admit that out loud.

Gerard was still at the bar but he hadn't drunk at all which was kind of good considering his past with alcohol.

Lyn-z and Jamia beamed at me and circled me, making me feel a bit like prey to them but I appreciated the help nevertheless.

"Right let's go!" Jamia cheered, clapping enthusiastically and bouncing on the heels of her now conversed feet. They were both dressed in normal clothes now.

"Come on Frankie, babe" Lyn-z smiled at me kindly as both of them grabbed an arm each, escorting me out of the club. I kept my head down the entire time.

***

"Thank god" I sighed and relaxed into the back seat of Lyn-z's car. Jamia turned from the passenger seat and smiled softly at me. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I looked at the ID and it was Kellin.

Kellin- He never suspected a thing, I think he even subconsciously checked out your ass!

I blushed at that. Even though he didn't know it was me he looked at my ass?

That's when I realised something...

...Did Kellin say Gerard had a crush on me?