9 (Mikey's POV)

"Bye Gee!" I called out as I left our apartment. I was now working full time at Exotica alongside Kellin and it was a better job than I thought.

Ollie (The cute boss) was really understanding when people needed time off, he was caring but he wasn't afraid to smack someone senseless. He had an impressive collection of tattoos.

It was only Thursday night so it shouldn't be too busy, it was Fridays that were super busy. I'm still uncomfortable with Frankie being up there dancing in practically nothing but if Kellin seems okay with it then I guess I am.

The elevator doors opened with its signature ring, bringing me out of my thoughts. I shook my head, running a hand through my straightened fringe before heading off to work.

***

The club wasn't totally busy luckily. Also it turns out Frankie got a day off since he did so much over time, lucky for him. He was now hanging out with Pete, Bob, Ray and Gerard according to Kellin and my brother whom I texted not long before.

My job wasn't that difficult if im honest. It was just serving drinks and cleaning glasses. The hardest thing was getting the change and drink order right and not spilling the drinks over the customer.

I had noticed that during the evening a certain man had been staring at me. He rather tall with tanned skin, I think since the lighting was dim. His hair was brown and gelled in a quiff, his eyes were also brown. He was cute but so not my type and the way he was looking at me was making me uncomfortable If im honest.

"Kellin, I'm off to the toilets. I won't be long" I said after holding it in for over 20 minutes. He nodded and made a shooing motion at me making me laugh.

I made my way across the club only to walk in the path of the dude that had been staring at me.

"Well hello there" He said in a smooth voice. He obviously wasn't from New Jersey like myself, I could tell that much. I stood awkwardly and tried to smile without looking uncomfortable.

"Um... Hi?" I offered back with a half waving gesture. The dude smirked and held out his hand that wasn't holding a glass.

"The names Gabe. Gabe Saporta, and who might you be cutie?" He asked. I blushed and took his hand only for him to do a half bow and kiss it, I blushed harder. I bet Kellin was watching this and smirking, the bastard.

"I'm Mikey Way?" I said, well it was more like a question. Gabe smirked again. We were in the corner of the club. Any ways of escaping were blocked my people, dammit.

"Well nice to meet you Mikey. Would you like to dance?" He asked, the same smooth voice. I shoved my hands in my pockets since I didn't know what else to do with them and bit my lip.

"Um, I actually have to get back to the bar. Ya know, working and all" I said awkwardly, tilting my head in the direction of the bar.

"Oh, come on. Just one dance. I'll even get you your own drink if you want" He purred and backed me up against a wall. I never even noticed a wall there before.

"Um, sorry but I really should be..." I trailed off when Gabe leant closer. The moment was broken when someone cleared their throat from behind Gabe, much to my relief but much to Gabe's disappointment.

Gabe span around revealing none other than Ollie Sykes. If looks could kill then Gabe would be shot, buried and dancing with the devil himself (Or herself).

"I believe he said no" Ollie said firmly, crossing his tattooed arms over his chest. He was wearing tight skinny jeans and a white vest thing that covered absolutely nothing above the waist but I wasn't complaining.

"Whatever" Gabe sighed and waltzed away, not before winking at me over his shoulder, and with that he was gone.

I exhaled in relief and rubbed my hands over my face.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything?" Ollie asked in concern when he approached me. I shook my head no. Ollie was so close, I knew my voice would only fail me.

"T-thanks for that" I whispered as Ollie's face got closer. Just as our lips were about to meet someone else cleared their throat behind us.

Kellin, the asshole, stood there smirking as he raised one eyebrow at us.

"Back in a minute, ey?" He asked with an amused tone. I blushed beetroot red and reluctantly stepped away from Ollie, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Umm, right. I should..." I muttered but Ollie simply got out a marker from his pocket and grabbed my arm. My eyes widened as he wrote down his phone number on my forearm.

"Call me, yeah?" Ollie said before kissing my cheek and walking away. I stared after him, gaping like a fish.

Kellin sighed and rolled his eyes before grabbing my still held out arm and pulling me along to the bar.

"Come on lover boy" He teased, I was still too shocked to reply. One thing was for certain, I was definitely going to call him.

I never did get to pee...