7 (Pete's POV)

Kellin, Frankie and I all got out of Kellin's car, slamming the doors behind us. Patrick was sadly sick today so he wasn't coming into school. I made plans to visit him after school and care for him to the best of my ability, my poor baby.

As Frankie, Kellin and I made our way an obnoxiously loud motorbike engine roared near us. I quickly grabbed Frankie's shoulders and pulled him back before a figure on a black Harley stopped in front of us.

"What the fuck man!" Kellin yelled at the figure, they still had a helmet on but it was obviously a dude. Frankie squeaked slightly and clung to me, people around us stared at the mystery dude.

The dude took of his helmet revealing a rather attractive dude. He had black hair that was shaved on one side and he had snake bites, his neck and chest was covered in tattoos. He looked like a total douche, he was wearing very tight black jeans and a leather jacket. He was wearing a flimsy vest thing that showed off his chest, yep... total douche.

He was smirking at us and shrugged in an 'oops my bad' way. I glared at him, Kellin was doing the same. Frankie just clung to my arm looking uncomfortable.

"Sorry about that dudes. The names Andy, Andy Biersack and I'm new to this shit hole." He introduced himself.

"Im Kellin, this is Pete and Frankie" Kellin stated in a smooth tone, he didn't like the dude obviously and a good thing too because neither did I.

Andy's eyes swept over us three before they settled on Frankie. He got up off his Harley and kicked the stand, at least he was okay enough to park his motor properly. He held out his hand for Frankie to take, smirking like an asshole.

Frankie timidly took his hand and his eyes widened when Andy bowed and kissed the back of his hand.

"Well hello Frankie" He said in a silky tone. I glared at him again and pulled Frankie behind me. People were looking at us with wide eyes, obviously surprised we let that happen. Well it wasn't going to happen again that was for sure.

"We're going now" Kellin said in a stern voice. I kept a hold of Frankie's hand as we walked off to Ray and Bob's usual room.

***

"What a dick" Bob concluded after telling Ray, Gerard and himself what happened with Andy.

"Apparently he's 19 years old but because he did so badly at his previous school he was sent here to repeat a year. He's trouble" Ray said and we all looked at him with confused looks.

"I was speaking to the old secretary, she's a good gossip when she wants to be" He chuckled. Typical Ray, any parent or adult trust him just by first glance. It's just him.

Frankie had settled himself next to Gerard on a desk, curling into his side. Gerard was an arm over Frankie's shoulder, he looked rather concerned with the situation. I could tell Gerard was harbouring feelings for Frankie but I also knew Frankie felt the same, even if he didn't know it himself.

It wouldn't be the most legal relationship but I know if they became something more Gerard would be good for Frankie, he's protective over the ones he loves and if he was going to do anything he would come and speak to Kellin and me first as if we were Frankie's parents (which we kind of were).

"We need to keep an eye on the sleaze. I mean he obviously likes Frankie and quite frankly he can fuck off" Kellin said with crossed arms, he was sitting on the floor and using Bob's legs to lean back on.

We all nodded apart from Frankie who was chewing on his thumb nail, he did this when he was nervous or anxious. It was obvious he was uncomfortable with this whole issue.

The bell rang before we could say anything else. Frankie clung to my arm like before as me and him made our way to History. Kellin went to Photography, Gerard went to his art classroom and Bob and Ray waved us goodbye.

***

Finally, end of the day. God I hate Mondays but at least I didn't have work.

The guys and I have been keeping an eye on that Andy douche. Gerard told us that he was way more trouble than he was worth and basically didn't give a shit about anything... apart from Frankie that is.

Every time we saw Andy he would wink at Frankie or blow him a kiss. Frankie would cling to the closest person which was either myself, Kellin or Gerard. Gerard was obviously stopping himself from knocking the dude out, he would almost conceal a glare. Almost.

I was happy now, though. I was currently on my way to take care of my poor baby Patrick. I had to call him to see if he was up for me coming round, if he was I would walk the 5 minutes up the road to his house, his mother loved me.

I got my phone out of my jean pockets (With difficulty, one downside to skinny jeans) and pressed Patrick's caller ID.

"Hello?" Patrick answered in a rather raspy voice. I grinned, I loved his voice. It was even sexier when he sang- not the time Pete!

"Hello, is this the Krusty Krab?" I asked and I could practically hear Patrick's eyes rolling.

"No, this is Patrick!" He said in an angry tone. We both giggled for a moment, I don't even remember how that started but ever since the three years of us dating, we've done it.

"Hey Patty, I was wondering if you were up for me coming round. I missed you today, babe" I whined and I knew he was smiling now.

"Yeah sure Pete, I missed you too" He said with a little cough. It hurt my heart to hear him so unwell, he was so shy and innocent and when he was sick, he looked so sad.

"I'll be round as soon as possible. Bye babe, I love you" I said, I knew I was grinning.

"Please Pete I bet you're already on your way. Also I love you too you big softie" He said and we ended the call.

***

I pushed Patrick's bedroom door open and peered in. Patrick was laying down on his bed with his laptop on his stomach. He was probably looking through tumblr. Or maybe porn? God, I really need to shut my dick up.

Patrick seemed to feel my stare and looked at the door. He smiled widely before shutting his laptop and setting it on his night stand.

"Hey Petey pie" Patrick said and coughed slightly. I smiled lovingly and entered the room.

"Hey Patty cake. How you feeling?" I asked and caressed Patrick's cheek, Patrick kissed my palm shyly. His face was warm but not so hot that it would cause concern.

"I feel a bit better. I slept a lot today and my mom gave me some tablets for my headache so all in all, pretty dang good" He said with a small smile. I restrained from 'awing'. Another thing I loved about Patrick was he never swore. My friends and I swore like sailors but Patrick never did, it just added to his innocence.

"Want me to make you feel better?" I asked with a cheeky grin. Patrick blushed and gave a shy smile. I couldn't help but giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes" I said and crawled under Patricks blanket. If there was one thing I could do right and not fuck up, it was sucking cock.