Chapter 33: The Album

"Yes I don't think so" you said sighing.

"Y/n you two have been snogging for weeks now how are you not official, and after everything that happened just yesterday." Ron said turning to face you.

"He hasn't brought it up" you said facing Ron.

"So" Ron grabbed your hand "bring it up"

"Ok I will" you said hugging Ron.

"Thanks your the best" you said letting go and standing up.

"I know. Who knew you'd end up with your bestfriends brother" Ron laughed.

"Oh my gosh I love that song" you laughed.

"We are so going to listen to that later" you said walking out the bathroom.

"Can't wait" Ron laughed as you left.

You walked down the stairs back into the living room and went to sit next to Remus Lupin and his wife Nymphadora who liked to be called Tonks.

"Hi Professor" you said sitting next to the man.

Remus Lupin as a werewolf always had scars and scratches everywhere.

"Y/n please I'm not your Professor anymore, just call me Remus." Lupin said laughing.

"Sorry Professor but your the only Professor I like so I'll always call your Professor Lupin." you smiled.

"Lupin listen to the kids and take that job" Tonks said resting her hand on Remus's leg.

"What job?" you asked excitedly.

"Dumbledore offered me my job back again." Lupin said sighing.

"That's great! You should take it" you said jumping up clapping.

"Oh y/n I can't you know I don't wish to put any children in danger." Lupin said pulling you back down to sit next to him.

"You in better control now you wouldn't be a dangerous dear" Tonks said resting her hand on his face cupping his cheek.

"Yeah! Professor everyone loved you" you said smiling.

"I think about it. You go talk to George" Lupin said winking.

"Happy Christmas Professor. Happy Christmas Tonks" you said standing up.

"You can call me Nymphadora" Tonks smiled.

You took this as a huge compliment because she only let few people call her Nymphadora.

You smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey y/n how you feeling. Gave us a big scare yesterday." Charlie said pulling you into a hug.

"Hey Charlie. I'm great. Sorry for the trouble" you laughed hugging Charlie.

"Oh please your never trouble. Also I think your going to live your secret Santa." Charlie winked as you let go.

"Are you- " you stared.

"Y/n" someone said from behind you.

Your turned around to see Percy.

"Hey Perce what's up?" you said smiling at the Percy.

Before you could react Percy was hugging you.

"Thank you" he said quietly.

"What? For what" you asked.

"The gift I loved it" Percy said still squeezing you.

"I-I the Minister came early??" you asked.

"Your funny y/n you know what I'm talking about the gift you left in my office.

"Right. And what was the gift again?" you asked confused.

"Y/n? The album?" Perce said also confused.

"George gave it to me and said you made it." Percy said.

"Right can I see it?" you said.

"Ok here let's go to my old room" Percy said.

You followed Percy to his room behind the stairs.

Percy room was still clean and organized even though he wasn't still living there and yet the twins weren't and there room was a hot mess.

Percy picked up a book album from a desk in the corner and handed it to you.

You took the book and open it up.

"Arthur Weasley" you read the first page.

The first 5 pages were pictures of Arthur and Percy and note from each of them to eachother.

"Molly Weasley"

The next 5 pages was of Mrs. Weasley, you read a short not that said "Percy. You know I love you. And your siblings do to no matter how much they tease. You don't have to try to be the best, you already are in my eyes"

"Bill Weasley"

The 5 pages after Molly were all of Percy and his oldest brother, your favorite picture was one of Bill and Percy where Percy was only a tiny baby and Bill was cradling Perce in his arms.

"Charlie Weasley"

These next 5 pages were filled with notes from Charlie while he was in Romania.

"Fred Weasley"

The next 5 pages of Fred were mostly Fred prancing Percy and his "apology letters" that Molly made him write to Percy.

"George Weasley"

These 5 pages were the same as Fred, but you did see one big difference. There was one page that had a handwritten note from George to Percy.

"George said you got him to write it to me. Thank you" Percy said noticing you examining the handwritten note.

"Ron Weasley"

These pages were by far your favorite, Ron was only about two when most of the pictures were taken, it seemed as though Ron and Perce were a lot closer when they were younger. You found a note in a hidden slot in one of the pages, it had a small note from Ron, his handwriting was even worse so you assumed it was from Ron at a younger age it said "to me favort browther I loves yous".

"To my favorite brother. He was three when he wrote that.. we were a lot closer then." Percy said he was now sitting on the bed.

You moved and sat next to him.

"Ginny Weasley"

You knew Ginny and Percy were close but you didn't expect what you saw.

The next 10 pages were all about Ginny, note from her about how she was feeling, notes asking for advice, pictures from her of things she thought Percy would like to see like one was of Fred and George 4th year when they both grew beards and were fighting on the floor.

"Y/n y/l/n?" you said confused.

"Y/n you made this why are you confused." Percy said also confused.

"I-I didn't" you said honestly.

"What"