Chapter 37: Round 2

"You love me" George teased.

"You love me" you teased back.

"Yep" George said kissing your lips before Gold took flight.

In just a minute or two you were back at the burrow.

"Hey there love birds how was your trip?" Charlie asked as he helped you off Gold back.

You attacked Charlie with a hug "it was a dream come true" you said smiling.

"I'm glad. Now come in we are opening our other presents now" Charlie said smiling widely.

You and George follow Charlie back inside.

"You stupid boy! George Weasley! And you Charlie!" Molly screamed at the boys as you walked in.

"Y/n" Molly said in a slightly less angry tone but you were still scared.

"Yes ma'am?" you said sweetly.

"Are you ok dear?! Those crazy boys letting you ride away on a danger creature like that.

"Molly it's ok I wanted to" you said worried.

"Oh" Molly said shocked.

"Im sorry Molly are you mad?" you said stepping closer to her preparing for a hug and something like an "it's ok I still love you".

"No. Just worried and concerned" Molly said not hugging you or saying what you thought she would.

"Mrs. Weasley.. I'm sorry" you said dropping your arms to your side.

George wrapped his arms around you from behind "I got this" he whispered in your ear.

"No mom your right I brought her on the trip it's my fault." George said covering up for you.

"Oh y/n dear I can't stay mad at you, I'm just glad your ok" Molly said finally pulling you into a hug.

You let a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I can't have my favorite 2nd mom mad at me" you said squeezing Molly tight.

"That's cute and all but can we open the rest of the presents now?" Rom asked from the couch.

"Ronald you can wait" Molly said still hugging you.

Ron groaned and slouched back.

After a long hug you all headed to the living room to open the other presents.

"Here y/n dear one from the whole Weasley family and the gift from your parents." Arthur said handing you two wrapped gifts.

"Oh my I almost forgot about that" you said taking the gift from Arthur.

"Alright everyone open there gift from all the Weasley's" Molly said standing above everyone sitting down.

Everyone opened the box and we all got the same necklace that said Weasley, but the boys got a bracket version.

"It's beautiful" Hermione said putting it on.