Chapter 14: The love we all have

"This painting shows your desired love one but not all of them just the eyes. But I've never noticed it before and I don't understand why we can't see anything." Hermione said turning back and reading her book.

"Easy we don't have one desired love. Your in a triangle and I'm well confused ig." you said looking at the empty picture frame.

"Yes that would make sense. Wait but then Fred, George, Draco, Cedric who's eyes do you see?" Hermione said turning to the group of guys who were all eyes glued to the painting.

It's as if they had been hypnotized. They didn't answer Hermione question and they didn't move there eyes from the picture.

"Hey!" you said hitting each the guys one by one with Hermione's bag.

They all turned to face you and shook their thoughts away.

"I can't tell exactly they seem like your Hermione." Cedric said turning to her.

"Wow umm ok what about the rest of you." you said turning to the others.

Draco nudges his head towards Hermione but said nothing.

"I don't see any..." Fred said totally lying.

You turned to George who had his hands in his pockets and was looking down at the floor.

George told you he fancied you but you had no idea if he was serious or not but you could tell he wasn't going to say anything.

"This is so cool" Hermione said examining the picture more.

"Wait so why do Cedric and I both see you but you don't see either one of us?" Draco said a little upset.

"Because I well I don't know who I fancy." Hermione said avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Hermione slowly backed away with her book in hand. You followed her to the Gryffindor common room and you both sat in front of the fireplace.

"You really don't know who you fancy?" you asked Hermione.

She was quiet for a second while she stared into the fire. "I do" she said calmly.

"But you just said?" you said confused why she lied.

"I can't hurt them y/n. I love them both I just not in the way they hope. They are a brother and friend to me..." Hermione said.

Hermione is a smart, clever, and brave she is amazing and anyone with a brain knows how great she is.

She may seem like a bossy nerd at first but she was so much more then a nerd.

"I'm sorry you have to hurt them Mione." you said moving closer to hug her.

Hermione hugged you, you could feel tears fall from her eyes as they landed on her shoulder.

"Hey, hey it's ok" you said whipping her tears.

"Thanks y/n. Wait are you coming back to the burrow?" Hermione said changing the conversation.

You remembered your fight with Ron "Oh right." you said sadly.

"Does George really fancy you?" Hermione asked.

"I have no idea." you said looking down at his jumper and gripping the sleeves in your hand.

"Do you.... fancy him?" Hermione asked looking at your hands gripping his shirt.

"I don't know. I just got in a fight with Ron and he clearly doesn't fancy me... and George... well George he's been so perfect to me over the past few days." you said.

"Hey you changed the subject!" you said bringing you attention back to her issues.

"What are you going to do?" you asked looking at the fire.

"I'm going to get them both alone separately and tell them how I feel" Hermione said in confidence although you could tell she was a little worried.

"Helloooo Ladies" Fred said sitting down on the couch next to you.

If Fred was here George had to be close too as everyone knows the stick together like magnets.

Two long warm arms wrapped around you neck from behind you.

"Y/n can I talk to you please. Alone for a minute." George said hugging you tight.

"Hermione let's leave them alone and you can talk to the other two." Fred said winking at Hermione and leading her out of the room.

"What's up Georgie?" you said.

George hopped over the back of the couch and sat next to you.

"Remember how I asked you earlier if you fancy Ron?" George said staring intensely into your eyes.

"Yeah?" you said confused .

"And you just said you didn't see any eyes. That your confused." George said.

"Yeah I said that" you said giggling as you were still confused.

"I fancy you. And I know you are hurt and confused right now but I need to tell you." George said staring intensely into your eyes.

George leaned closer to you, and lifted you chin with his thumb. You both looked down at each other's lips and then back into each other's eyes.

"George" you whispered.

George kept his hand on your chin and you felt his other hand rest on your thigh.

George leaned in closer and kissed you.

This was the second Weasley you kissed in one week. George's lips were soft against yours and the kiss was sweet and passionate.

You wrapped you arms around his neck while he moved both his hands down to your waist and pulled you in.

You both let go to breath but one look and you immediately starting kissing again.

You brain was going through so many different thoughts, was it ok to kiss him after you just kissed Ron and then got into a fight with him.

"Y/n" George said moving back.

"I'm sorry, your probably really confused and upset I shouldn't have kissed you." he said letting go of your hips and moving back.

"George. Don't say that." you said "Don't say sorry" you continued.

"Do you fancy me?" George asked moving closer to you again.

"My feelings have grow over the last few days for sure." you said staring into his warm brown eyes.

"That doesn't answer my question." George said grabbing you hand in his.

"Do. you. fancy. me... at all? George said very seriously.