Chapter 7: Quidditch

"Y/n, George, Fred?! Where were you three we were all looking for you everywhere." Harry said glad you were all ok he then gave you, Fred, and George a tight hug.

"Oh sorry dears I didn't know you were all looking for them. I had them go and run an errand for me. And I see you got what I asked for!" Molly said taking the gift your parents gave you from Fred and putting it in the cupboard with all the other gifts she had wrapped.

"Mom we looked for hours and you never thought to tell us?!" Ginny said groaning as she fell back on the couch.

"Sorry guys" you said laughing as you sat down next to Ginny on the couch as everyone else came to sit down.

"Hey, do y'all want to play quidditch now? Since we have nothing else to do." Ron asked.

The two of you made eye contact and it was immediately broken when Ginny jumped up from between you and Harry "Yeah let's play!"

You all decided you would do girls versus boys which wasn't equal in numbers but it was in power.

The boys all took off their shirts knowing to would get hot and you and the girls changed into tank tops and shorts.

You all got your brooms and heading into your positions, you and Ron were the keepers for your teams, Hermione was a beater for your team while the twins were beaters for the other team, Harry was a chaser for the boy's team and Ginny was the chaser for yours.

You couldn't help but look over to Ron and stare at his bare chest. With all the Quidditch practice and workouts he had to do he was quite ripped all the guys were.

You snapped yourself out of what you were thinking when the ball came towards you.

You kicked the ball with your foot to keep it from going through the goal. Ginny then took the ball and flew over to the boy's goal.

Although you were a good keeper so was Ron, he blocked just as many goals as you did. You were tied 30-30 when you heard Mrs. Weasley scream from inside the burrow "LUNCH IS READY!"

You all flew back down to the ground and packed up all the brooms and balls.

"I'll put it away in the shed. Y'all go ahead and eat. I'll be there in a minute" you said placing all the balls into the box and taking it towards the shed.

As you were trying to get the box on the top shelf you felt someone put their hands on your waist and they lifted you up so you could reach the top shelf.

You knew who it was right away. The way they held your waist you could just tell by their hands.

"Thanks, Ron" you said as he put you back down on the floor.

You turned around to face him. Once again you were chest to chest with your guy's best friend but this time he was not wearing a shirt and you were only wearing a tank top.

"No problem" he said as he stared down at you.

You could feel his hot breath against your cheek as he looked down at you and you looked up at him.

He placed his hands on your waist and slightly pushed you against the wall of the shed. He leaned closer to you and kept your eye contact.

"Ron" you said quietly as you looked down at his lips.

He moved one hand from your waist and he moved it up to your ear. He tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear while his other hand stayed tightly gripping your waist.

He moved his hand from behind your ear and moved it gently to your mouth and he brushed his thumb against your lips before he leaned closer and kissed you.

The kiss was passionate, sweet, and long but yet shorter than what you wanted. He pulled away and put both his hands back down to your waist.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned closer to him.

He kissed you again and this time it was more passionate than the first as you both pressed your bodies against one another.

He pushed you back against the wall harder this time and kissed your neck then your cheek then your lips in a sweet way.

"Ron? Y/n? Are you two coming?" Hermione screamed from the house.

Once again your best friend interrupted you when you were with Ron alone.

Ron let you go and walked out of the shed saying nothing at all he just looked at you and left towards the house.

You stood there for a minute trying to figure out what just happened before you left the shed and went into the burrow.

"You ok y/n?" Fred and George said sensing something was off.

"Yeah no I'm good" you said sitting next to them at the table.

Ginny was sitting and talking with Harry across from you and the twins. Hermione was sitting and talking with Mr. Weasley about muggle things on one end of the table and Percy, Molly, and Ron were sitting at the other end of the table.

"Seriously y/n are you ok? I can tell somethings off." George said leaning over and whispering in your ear.

"I umm. Well ok, I'm just not a hundred percent sure what just happened." you said whispering back and then turning back to your plate and eating.

"When? During the quidditch game? You see what happened was we were about to win before mom called us in." George says laughing

You slapped his arm playfully "Yeah right! We were totally going to beat you" you said laughing.

"Sure Darling whatever you say" George replied winking.

After dinner, you all went up to your rooms. You changed into pj's and slept on the bed with Ginny tonight.