Chapter 30: Another Choice

George leaned in and kissed you sweetly, you kissed him back even though you were still shocked and confused.

You leaned back and pushed both twins away.

"What is going on!!" you said confused.

George laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling which had holes and burn from all the fireworks and tests they would do in their room.

"Trying to win you over" George mumbled.

"George you don't have to win me over. Now why is Freddie smirking and being flirty" you said rubbing your head in confused.

"Sorry thought I'd just have some fun" Fred said laying down in his bed and also looking up at the ceiling.

"And I do have to win you over because Ron has fancied you since first year" George mumbled.

"I-I but you- Ron didn't fancy me" you said even more confused.

"Y/n I have always fancied you" Ron said at the door.

"What's how'd you get the door open George put the- never-mind" you sighing and collapsing on the chair.

"Nothing makes sense right now" you said stressed.

"I've fancied you since the middle of 1st year but never had the guts to say it, and George fancied you since the train ride first year" Ron said sitting at a chair on the other side the room next to the twins beds.

"Aww Georgie you've liked me since first year?" you said teasing.

"Yep but still I am your second choice" he said quietly.

"What, your not my second choice?!" you said shocked that George said something like that.

"When did you start fancying me? Oh right just a week or two ago. You've fancied this git the whole time." George said sounding pissed.

"Georgie I-I" you tried to find the right thing to say but could find anything to say.

George got up and walked over to you, he bent down over you and reached for something behind you.

His face was no less then 1 inch away and before he moved back after grabbing whatever was behind you he looked into your eyes.

You could see the disappointment in his eyes as he said "I know" and then walked out the room putting on a shirt he grabbed from behind you.

"George! I-I wait!" you screamed getting up and rushing after George.

Ron grabbed your arm before you got out the door.

"Y/n I think you should stay her and think about somethings" Ron said meeting your eyes with his and then walking out.

It was only you and Fred let in the room.

You fell to your knees as you fought the verge to cry.

"Y/n? I know you don't want to but you have to" Fred said resting a hand on your shoulder, as he sat down in front of you.

"I'm always going to be here ok? I made a promise and I plan to keep that." he said lifting your chin up to face him.

"Best friends forever?" he asked holding out a hand for you to shake.

"Forever" you said shaking his hand.

You stood up and squeezed Fred tight, you gave him a kiss on the cheek to show you appreciated his help.

"Go get him" he winked, laughing.

You smiled at Fred and rushed down to find George.

"Wait what about Ron! But George..." you stopped at the stairs and thought for a moment.

Where you going to run and fix things with George, go find Ron and fix things with him, or go back and talk to Fred about what to do, or you could even just run away.

The thoughts went through your head and you knew what to do.

"Y/n? What are you doing" Ginny said from her room next to you.

"Ginny I need to find him where did he go?" you said shaking her by the shoulders.

You looked into her room to see Harry on her bed pulling his shirt back over his bare chest as he blushed.

"Ooo your so telling me about that later I got to go now" you said turning her around and pushing her back to Harry.

You rushed down the stairs and looked around.

You ran to the grandfather clock and looked at it to see his face pointed to lost.

"Lost?!?!!" you screamed running outside and looking for any sign of anything out the ordinary.

"Looking for something" said a strange voice from your left you quickly turned to see...