Chapter 25: Talking it out

Luckily the bed you were sharing with the twins was a queen bed so you weren't all on top of each other.

George slept on your right and Fred on you left.

It was 2 am when you woke up to see one of the twins chest you assumed it was George since he was on your right when you feel asleep.

But little did you know they switched place to see if you'd notice.

It was dark and you couldn't see but you let who you thought was George cuddle you and you cuddled up on him.

"Y/n" whispered the person who you thought was a George "I'm Fred" he giggled quietly.

You looked up at his face and tried to see it in the dark.

"Whatever just shh I'm comfortable" you said keeping your head on Fred's chest.

"Should you be sleeping on the Weasley you fancy." Fred asked.

"George is facing the other way, plus I'm comfortable so shh" you whispered in a tried voice.

"So you do fancy George" Fred said quietly.

"Yeah. I fancied them both but seeing as Ron is confused and kissing other girls in a closet I think it's safe to say I don't fancy him" you said wrapping your arms around Fred and hugging him.

"Should I be jealous" George whispered in your ear from behind you.

"In my defense I thought he was you at first. But I'm not moving because I'm comfortable" you said giggling quietly.

George spooned you from behind while you still had your head on Fred's chest.

"Am I going to be the new guy in the triangle" Fred laughed.

"You wish" George said quietly.

You all feel asleep cuddling each other and you woke up to Ginny throwing pillows around the room.

"Harry!!! Tell me the truth! Did you know" Ginny said hitting Harry violently with a pillow.

"What's going on?" you asked sitting up.

"Ginny thinks Harry knew about Ron liking Hermione but he's denying it" Draco said from the corner of the room.

George was still asleep with his arms around your waist and Fred was asleep and he had his hand on your head before you sat up.

"Your not going to ask why those three were cuddled up Ginny?" Ron said throwing pillows at her so she'd stop hitting Harry.

"Oh whatever Harry and I were cuddled up too it's just comfortable" Ginny said still tackling and shaking Harry for answers.

"Thank you! It is comfortable" you said throwing you pillow at Ron so he wouldn't throw stuff at Ginny.

"Harry answer her before she kills you" Hermione said sitting on the couch drinking tea while watching them fight.

"Not exactly alright! Ron said he 'liked both of them' alright so get off before I tackle you to the floor" Harry said under Ginny who was still hitting him.

"Ron you what?!" Ginny said now getting up to jump Ron.

"Ok ok let's calm down" Draco said grabbing Ginny and holding her back.

"Draco you let her jump him or I'll jump you" you said wanting to see Ron get beat by Ginny.

"No we aren't going to settle this with fighting alright. You wake up those two and come sit down around the table. We are going to talk it out" Draco said leading Ginny back to the couch to sit down.

You all sat around the table none of you looking at each other.

"Y/n you kissed both George and Ron correct?" Draco asked standing above the group of you all.

"Yeah." you said in a low voice a little ashamed.

"And Ron you kissed both Hermione and y/n correct" Draco asked walking in a circle around you all.

"Yes" Ron said leaning on the couch.

"So you both fancied each other but kissed other people. And Hermione you told y/n and Ginny you thought you fancied me or Cedric but now you fancy Ron?" Draco asked.

"I said I was confused" Hermione said still drinking her tea.

"I'm sorry do we have to be here?" Harry asked pointing to him and Ginny.

"Yes because you knew about Ron liking Hermione and she knows what the girls said about the situation" Draco said hitting the back of Harry's head.

"I'm team George!" Fred screamed jumping up.

"I think they are both dumb gits" Ginny said crossing her arms.

"What did I do wrong Ginny" George asked.

"Yeah what he do wrong?!" Fred asked Ginny.

"Do we really have to talk about this. Can we just all go back to be friends and forget all this drama." you said finally looking up from the floor.

"Y/n I'm sorry I kissed Hermione" Ron said "I just couldn't- I don't know" Ron said.

"Sorry I kissed George. Great we good know we have to go hogsmeade today" you said getting up and walking back to the bed to steal a shirt to change into .

"Your not sorry though and neither am I" Ron said standing up "I like Hermione and you and you like me and George" he said grabbing your arm.

"Then we both have a choice to make then. And it's ok I'm not mad." you said grabbing a shirt from under the bed.

"Y/n please" Ron said concerned that you were mad.

"I said it was ok. You kissing Hermione I kissed George. Why would I be mad if I did the same thing" you said taking a butter beer from the hidden compartment.

"Wait your serious." Hermione said from behind Ron.

Every was now standing in front of you blocking you from leaving.

You met Hermione's eye "Yes, I know you wouldn't be mad if this happened the other way around" you said smiling.

You met Ron's eyes next and he looked very deeply confused and upset.

"It ok Ron I forgive you if you forgive me" you said hugging Ron.

"I'm going to go change meet you all down stairs?" you said pushing you way through the group.