Chapter 38: George's Present

Once you and George got to wherever he was taking you, he took of the fuzzy earphones and told you to open your eyes.

"Your joke shop?" you said opening your eyes to see Fred and George's joke shop.

"Me and Fred have two surprises for you actually" George said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We want to offer you a job. To work with us, with me" George said laughing nervously.

"Really?!?" you said jumping up and down.

"Is that a yes then?" George said laughing normally now.

"Yes yes yes. We can hangout all the time now!!" you said hugging George.

"And the other thing here follow me" George said taking your hand.

George took you up the stairs to the same spot where him and Fred's tiny house above the shop was.

"This used to be storage as well but we redecorated for you" George said taking you past the twins room and into a slightly smaller room.

George opened the maroon colored door and inside was a couch, a small tv, a full sized bed, a nightstand, and a closet.

"So when you graduate if you want you can move in with me... well us I guess" George said nervously.

You didn't say anything and walked into the room looking around.

"I love it" you said smiling widely.

"And of course I would move in with you" you said hugging George.

"Thank Merlin" George said letting out a sigh of relief.

"George oh" you said holding in a laugh at his nervousness.

"Say that five times faster" George whispered in your ear.

George kissed your ear and it sent shivers down your spine.

"I dare you" He whispered in your ear again before kissing down your neck.

George picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

You kissed his neck and he backed you against a wall.

"It's later" George said remind you about how you promised later earlier.

"True" you said grinning.

George took of his shirt and you attacked his neck with kisses leaving marks just as he did.

"May I?" he asked pulling at the end of your shirt.

You lifted your arms up for him to take your shirt off and you were left in a bra and your leggings.

"Your beautiful" George said examining your body before kissing your lips.

His kisses were hot and wet.

He carried you over to the bed and dropped you on it.

The bed sheets were warm and fluffy.

"George" you said as his hands rubbed your thighs and he kissed your neck.

"Yes just like that" George said still kissing your neck.

"My present for you what about my present for you" you said pulling George's hair.

He let out a silent groan.

"Mmm why do you always do that" George said grinning.

"Because I know your hair is sensitive" you said giggling.