𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: ❝ 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Hope
is seeing light
in spite
of being
surrounded
by darkness.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

My eyes fluttered open hearing a soft knock at the door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I yawned loudly and got off the bed. I went towards the door and opened it. There stood Sugawara holding a tray full of food. Next to Sugawara was Yachi, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, and Ennoshita. They had smiles on their faces as they saw me. "Good morning Hinata!" Said Nishinoya happily. "Can we come on?" Asked Ennoshita. I nodded and moved aside letting them in. They cheered happily and entered. They got situated and I began to eat. I felt content eating the food. The waffles were soft and fluffy. The sweet syrup touched my tongue making me melt. The strawberries and bananas balanced well with the waffles. All in all, this was a nice breakfast I've had in a while. "Are you enjoying your meal?" Asked Sugawara. I nodded and continued eating. He let out a small chuckle. "What should we do today? We haven't hung out in such a long time!" Said Yachi cheerfully. Everyone nodded agreeing. "We can walk around the village today! Help out the villagers on decorating for the festival." Said Yamaguchi.

I nodded agreeing to the idea. "Sounds nice. A little stroll can help us relax. We've been working so hard lately." Added Ennoshita. Everyone agreed. I let out a burp causing me to jump from surprise and covered my mouth quickly. They all looked at me then let out a few laughs. I blushed red from embarrassment. "Take it easy on the food Shōyō! Besides- share some with me!" Said Nishinoya. I shook my head and shielded my plate of food. Nishinoya whined and tried to persuade me. The rest let out laughs and talked amongst each other. Sugawara had to hold back Nishinoya from taking my food. After a while, they all left to get ready leaving me alone in the room. I sighed and looked around the room. For some reason, it felt a little warm when my friends were all in here. Now it feels cold. Strange. I shrugged and stretched my body a little. I looked at the shirt I was wearing and took it off. I then put on my formal attire. I walked out of the room feeling content. It felt easier to leave the room today. Baby steps Hinata. I walked around the palace greeting the maids and butlers.

I then meet up with the group outside the palace. "Come on Shōyō! I can't wait to see the merchant shops! Wonder what new things they have." Said Nishinoya excitedly. I nodded and he grabbed my hand. He then dragged me away from the palace. "Nishinoya! Careful with Hinata!" Yelled out, Sugawara. "Wait for us you two!" Yelled Yachi while giggling. Nishinoya let out a laugh and kept pulling me away. The others soon caught up to us and we're now walking around the village. While we passed by villagers some bowed and others greeted us kindly. We were also given flirtatious looks by other Alphas that were selling their products. "Hey, Hinata?" Said Yamaguchi. I looked at him and nod my head slightly. He let out a soft chuckled then whispered in my ear. "That young Alpha over there has been staring at you for a long time." Said Yamaguchi. I gave him a questionable look then looked at where he was pointing. It was a male with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a visible jawline and looked quite fit. I shook my head and paid my attention somewhere else.

I felt quite uncomfortable as soon as the male stood beside me and acted as if he were looking for something. I moved away from him and stood beside Ennoshita. He noticed I looked distressed and looked at the guy. "Hey, Hinata? Why don't we go look for some gifts to give to your Alpha huh?" Said Ennoshita. I looked at him confusingly then realized what he was doing. I nodded and let him guide me away from the male. I didn't bother looking back as I heard a silent whine. The others saw that we were leaving and immediately followed behind us. "Where to next guys?" Asked Yachi. We all stopped walking and thought of where we should go next. I then saw an Onigiri shop. I tapped Ennoshita's shoulder catching his attention. I pointed at the shop and he nodded while giving me a small smile. "Why don't we go in that Onigiri shop? Hinata here wants to go." Said Ennoshita. Everyone nodded and headed to the Onigiri shop. We were then greeted by the owner of the shop. "Good morning goddess and gods! How may I help you?"