𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: ❝ 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

It is never
too late
to make
things
right.

~ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ~

┃𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

It's been a few days since the whole fight. No one has made up nor talked with each other. When it's time for lunch, breakfast, and dinner it's silent. The atmosphere is awkward and feels angry. I've checked up on everyone and they all seem occupied with the festival coming up. Right now I'm with Yachi at the garden blooming the flowers and setting up the garden for the guest. The festival is tomorrow and we've been running around. Yachi dismissed herself as she finished blooming the flowers. I was left alone in the garden now. The wind blew through the green leaves and the soft grass. The sun beamed down its rays towards the flowers. It's a scenery I'm used to seeing every day but not enjoying it. I huffed lightly and finished reviving a dead tree. The sad dead colorless leaves faded into their natural healthy color. The branches that were broken and uneven turned back to normal. I relaxed seeing the work done by me and Yachi.

I headed back inside the palace and once more felt the heavy feeling of loneliness. I walked around the deserted halls that once felt alive. I arrived at the music room where the same black piano stood. I sat down on the leather piano bench and stared at the beautiful instrument that once played meaningful notes. As I caressed the keys a trumpet can be heard coming from the outside of the palace. I let out a small breath and teleported to the throne room. All of my friends were there and were lined up. I went to line up beside them as well and bowed towards Daichi and Sugawara. "Good afternoon everyone. As you know the festival is tomorrow, I don't want any outbreaks." Said Daichi in a demanding tone. Sugawara nodded agreeing with him. "You all did well with preparing the place for our guest. Tomorrow is a day where you can have fun and celebrate. Don't ruin it." Said Sugawara as he shot glares at Tanaka and Tsukishima.

Everyone nodded and stayed silent. No one had anything else to say making the atmosphere awkward. "You're all dismissed." Said Daichi. "W-Wait!" Shouted Tanaka. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Tanaka with a blank expression. I made my way towards him and pat his back. He looked at me with a sad look and I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and stared at everyone. He then did a 90-degree bow. "I'm sorry for being an asshole last night. I couldn't control my shitty emotions and took it out on Tsukishima. I feel awfully terrible for causing everyone to fight that night." Said Tanaka as he choked back tears. Everyone stayed silent as they watched a few tears escape Tanaka's eyes. I crouched down next to Tanaka and hugged him tightly. I then looked at everyone with pleading eyes. Nishinoya sighed and walked towards Tanaka.

"You're not over his death too right? You're not going through this alone Tanaka. Matter of fact, none of us are going through this alone. We've been mourning his death and trying to make each other feel better by faking everything. I'm one of the examples. We are not just Gods and Goddesses, we're also a family." Said Nishinoya with a sad smile. Asahi walked towards Nishinoya and hugged him. A few tears escaped from Nishinoya's eyes as he felt Asahi rub his back. "I'm sorry for pushing you away Yuu. I thought you might need space but you obviously don't. I'm so sorry." Said Asahi as he choked back a few tears. Nishinoya hugged Asahi back and cried. "I'm so sorry Kiyoko and Sugawara." Said Asahi as he gave them a sad face. Sugawara sighed and shook his head. Sugawara made his way towards Kiyoko and held her hands gently.