𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: ❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

We didn't realize
we were making
memories,
we just knew
we were having
fun.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

The day was full of running around. Hinata had to wake up early to get ready. Hinata was still a tired mess as he teleported to his room. When he arrived at his room, the maids were already waiting for him with smiles on their faces.

One of the maids had a big white box in her hands. Hinata stretched his body and let out a loud yawn. The maids giggled at the ginger's cuteness. "Good morning Mr. Hinata." Greeted one of the maids.

Hinata still feeling tired, answered with a hum. One of the maids entered his bathroom while another maid grabbed a white robe. "If you may Mr. Hinata, undress yourself and place on this robe. We'll be in the bathroom." Said one of the maids.

Hinata nodded and grabbed the white robe. The maids then entered the bathroom. Hinata undressed himself then placed the robe on. He then entered the bathroom smelling the sweet soap aroma. Hinata stepped in the bath then slowly took off the robe handing it to a maid.

Hinata was now fully in the bath relaxing to the warm water. The maids then began to wash Hinata's hair and make his skin look shiny. After he was done, he placed on the robe and was sitting in front of a vanity.

The maids began to add some touches to Hinata's face. They didn't add too much makeup. They used a natural look not wanting to damage his smooth skin. Other maids combed through Hinata's soft ginger hair.

After they finished with makeup and doing his hair, they then brought out the big white box. One of the maids opened the box gently. She then handed the neatly folded dress to Hinata carefully. "You may dress behind the room divider." Said the maid.

Hinata nodded and held the neatly folded dress carefully. Hinata removed the robe and got dressed. Hinata then stepped out of the room divider making the maids gasp. "You look so marvelous!" Exclaimed one of the maids.

Hinata smiled at the maid warmly. "Come here Hinata. We now must place on your custom accessories." Hinata nodded and walked towards the chair that was placed in the middle. The maids spent 4 hours helping Hinata getting ready.