𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: ❝ 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

You captured
my heart the
moment I
saw you.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

Sakusa was ecstatic. He made his way over to him and cleared his throat. Hinata noticed him in the corner of his eyes. Hinata tapped Tsukishima's shoulder. "Yes, Hinata?" Hinata then pointed at the clock. Tsukishima almost spilled his drink seeing the time.

Tsukishima grabbed Hinata's wrist and dragged him to the opposite direction of where Sakusa stood. Sakusa stopped walking and glared at the blonde harshly. Sakusa waited for his bride for too long. This was his final chance.

Everyone soon began to exit the castle. Sakusa followed behind trying his best to keep up with Hinata and Tsukishima. Everyone stood next to the shore. Soldiers gave everyone an unlit lantern.

Hinata was directed to the center by Sugawara and Daichi. Sakusa slipped through the crowd and made it to the front of the crowd and spotted Hinata. Hinata opened his wings and was given a special lantern.

"Now! Like always write a goal, name, or something meaningful on your lanterns." Announced Daichi. Sakusa gave his lantern to an old elderly couple. He didn't care about that right now, all he wanted was to be with Hinata. As he stepped forward a guard blocked his way.

"I'm sorry sir, but for the safety of the Gods and Goddesses we permit anyone from stepping a single foot from this point." Said the guard in the nicest way possible. Sakusa glared at the guard angrily.

Sakusa's eyes turned red with spirals. The guard's eyes turned white and seemed out of it. Another guard next to them noticed this happening. "Hey... you're not a normal villager, are you?-" The guard was cut off by a painful groan coming out of him. More guards began to appear.

Meanwhile, Hinata wrote Kageyama's name on his lantern. So did the other Gods with saddened expressions. "It'll be alright... we can take a step forward today." Said Asahi. Everyone nodded agreeing.

Hinata had a frown on his face. Tears began to form in his eyes. Yamaguchi and Yachi both hugged Hinata. They were all crying at this point. "You'll send him off properly for us... he's gonna be ok." Said Tanaka.

Hinata nodded and smiled warmly at them. He began to walk towards the water. He took off his shoes one by one. As the water submerged by his hips Hinata stopped. He turned to look at every one. He placed the single lantern on the water.