𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: ❝ 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Love cannot
live where there
is no trust.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

A groan escaped the ginger's lips. The awkward feeling of unfamiliar bedding woke him up. He arose from the bed and stretched sluggishly. Once he was fully awake, he looked around the room. The sky had darkened, and the moon's light beamed through the curtains.

Hinata got up from the bed and went out to the balcony. He rubbed his eyes as he felt how swollen they were. [ Gods I cried like a bitch... ] He thought to himself. He let out a devastating sigh as he looked at the object on his ring finger.

He glared daggers at the ring before going back inside his room. He sat on the vanity that was in his room. He kicked his feet back and forward as boredom consumed him. With a frustrated sigh, he grabbed a black silk cloak along with a candle.

He headed out the door and wandered around the castle. To his excellent memory, he headed to the castle's garden. The garden had a dark and gloomy aura to it. It didn't bother Hinata in any way. He was grateful for a place that held peace and quiet.

An owl's calling can be heard as Hinata sets down the candle next to him. The ginger looked up to be met with the night sky. He looked around the garden and saw how various dead plants were around. The only thing that kept Its beauty, was the dull red roses.

Hinata leaned toward the nearest bush of red roses and picked one up. He held it between the palms of his hands with a gentle manner. Hinata smiled at it, closing his eyes. A golden sparkly glow wrapped around the rose.

The rose's color soon lit up. Hinata brought it near his nose and sniffed it. [ My what a beautiful smell. ] He smiled adoringly at the beauty of the flower. Hinata hummed a soft tune as he listened to the crickets chirping.

From the entrance to the garden, stood a curly raven-haired male. He watched as his bride to be enjoyed the garden. His heart pounded fast as if he had just run a marathon. Without thinking, he walked over to the captivating ginger.