𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: ❝ 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚆𝚊𝚛 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

We carry within us
the wonders we seek
without us.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
━━━━━━━━━━
𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

Two women from the crowd were shocked at the sudden outburst of colors. "Mother, did you see that? It came from those two." Said one of the women. She had curled jet-black hair, wore an expensive gown, and her bright red lipstick made her stick out.

The older woman smirked under her lorgnette glasses. She too wore an expensive gown, her hair was in a bun, and her demeanor made others uncomfortable. "Yes, dear... I did." She walked away from the crowd, her daughter following.

They entered a carriage and rode off. "We now know, that Sakusa's ' destined ' bride is the goddess of sun and life. He obviously holds great power." The elder said. The younger pouted and snapped her fan in half.

"I want him gone, mother! I should've been chosen! Not him." She bit her nail in irritation. The woman chuckled. "Don't worry Kira, we'll find a way. In fact, we'll be going on a little trip." She said. Kira stopped biting her nail.

"What do you mean mother?" Asked Kira. Her mother knocked on the front carriage, making it come to a stop. The coachman opened the door, peeking his head in. "Yes, lady Misaki?" He asked. "Take us to the kingdom of Karasuno. We have a sad announcement about their goddess."

The coachman nodded and went to get the horses ready. "What news—" Misaki hushed her daughter. "Sakusa was idiotic by forcefully taking the goddess. I bet they're already planning a war. It'll be even bigger if we just, I don't know— tell them that the goddess is being mistreated?" Kira giggled at the sound of that.

"Oh~! You're a genius mother! They'll do anything to kill Sakusa! Once they do, the throne will be ours— it'll be passed on to the rightful owners!" The two celebrated as they made their way to Karasuno.