CHAPTER 02

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/n’s POV

I slept until morning

Im ready with my suit on, and went out of the room to find a lot of nobles chatting around.

“Good morning miss Shaw” I faced him

“Oh, Mr. Moriarty, good morning to you too” I smiled hiding a blush looking at his handsome smiling face to me.

I saw a blonde haired man with red eyes and went up to him.

“Excuse me sir, I’m just checking up the situation last night, was everything alright?”

“Everything was alright, miss, just a missunderstanding” He answered casually.

“Oh, good to hear. I’m Laviette Shaw, and you are?” As i look through his red scarlet eyes.

“William James Moriarty, pleasure to meet you”

I was shocked by his answer. Of course I remember him. I remembered him clearly.

What is happening here? Why are all the people from my past showing up at the same time? Do they know that I am actually y/n? Or are they planning something to me? Ahh, maybe I’m just overthinking it.

“Miss Shaw, are you alright?” Albert saw me with worry

“Ah, I’m fine” I answered it as natural as possible.

“Alright then, see you later at the ballet performance “ Mr. Albert grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand.

“See you later~” I waved while trying to hold back my blush.

I had breakfast as usual then went watching the relaxing waves of the sea. The sun light up the sky and the sea so I can see a vague of the fishes swimming here and there.

“Oh, how I wish my life was as peaceful as this oceans’ wave. I life without lying. Now remembering it, I regretted lying. Especially knowing that I am helped by a person who’s someday I might get involved in his work” I said to myself watching the waves.

I remembered that the ballet performance will start soon. At least I can let go of my burden while watching this performance.

Not long after, Mr. Albert had already been waiting for me near the auditorium to meet me.

There’s only two of us sitting on the balcony. It was awkward but I tried acting as natural as possible.

“Argh..” I groaned because of the pain that my left hand caused while holding it.

“Are you alright miss Shaw? Apparently your left hand relapse” I can see that he is worried.

“No, it’s alright. It happens all the time” I showed a thin smile.

The first ballet act had begun. I was overjoyed watching those ballerinas dancing so elegant using those ballet shoes. Also, their facial expressions are on point. They really live up to the scene. I didn’t realize that act one of the performance had already end.

“Excuse me while I go to the restroom before the second act start, and also I will be sitting bellow near the stage, so that I can see it more clearly. Thank you very much for the invite Mr. Albert. Excuse me” I said as I stood up and bow to him. He answered with a nod and smiled.

I went to the restroom for quite some time and walked back to the auditorium. As I was walking, I saw Mr. Blitz running in hurry and accidentally pushed my left arm.