CHAPTER 07

WARNING : MANGA SPOILER:)

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Author’s POV

At the same time, at Buckingham Palace, a  huge case happened that could tear down the whole United Kingdom into pieces.

“May I come in?” Mycroft stopped then continued walking in.

“Mycroft Holmes, comes to give a report to Your Majesty, the queen” He kneeled down on one knee in front of the queen.

“Mr. Holmes...” Her highness looked at him.

“Your Majesty, the condition is very bad. Unfortunately we do not know where is the stolen document and we haven’t got any demands” Mycroft looked down.

“Is there any movement from the other country?” The queen still looked at Mycroft.

“No. Even inside the country, not a single soul knows about this”

“That file contains the kingdom’s biggest disgrace. It has been passed down since my grandfather, George III... If someone have seen what’s inside, our country will fall into the darkness” The Queen explained.

“We will get rid of all the hitches to England’s future” Mycroft assured her.

“Mr. Holmes, I’m giving you the permission to move MI6. Seize that file in any way!”The queen ordered.

 Seize that file in any way!”The queen ordered

“...Yes, Your Majesty “ Mycroft looked up.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Universal Export

“ Good evening director, you even go here in the middle of the night... it must be something very important “ Albert opened the door.