CHAPTER 09

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N pov

I also want to take a rest before ballet practice. At home, I took off my suit and tie and slept.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»(skip time)

*yawn* “I still got 40 minutes more to prepare “ I got off my bed.

I wore my suit , added a little bit of parfume and prepared all the stuff for today’s practice.

“Miss Shaw! please allow me to go home early...because my daughter is sick” Jane my made ran to me.

“No need to run Jane, and of course you may. I hope she gets well soon” I smiled.

“Thank you. Are you sure you’re going to be alright if i go home now?” Jane looked at me worried.

“ I’m all grown up Jane. No need to worry me” I hold her right arm.

“Alright, take care! Excuse me” Jane left me.

Janett, the one that I call Jane is a maid that had taken care off me since I was a child. She’s like a family to me but she doesn’t know about my secrets, my real name and my work of crimes.

I walked a little further because it’s hard to get a carriage near my house. Thankfully, I got it fast or i’ll be late.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»(skip place)

“Laviette! Where were you?? The class is going to start!” Ms. Hanah, my ballet teacher nagged me.

“Sorry, and yes, i’ll be there soon” I ran a little.

The class started and I can keep up with it even though there were some confusing movements.
I took my shirt and suit to change until my rival or the person who thought I was her rival came in.

I put in my right arm to my suit sleeves and I realized the troublemaker pat my shoulder.

“Oi Laviette!” Natt turned me around.

“What is it?” I looked at her.

“Your face looks like someone from the lower-class. Are you sure you’re not adopted?” Natt squezzed my shoulder a little.