CHAPTER 12

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N's POV

I turned on the lights and went to my table.

"Ahhh... i finally sat here again"
I rest my back to the chair.

I looked up upon the ceiling then closed my eyes.
I remembered some memories that i should have been able to move on.

(Flashback)

"Y/N! It's time to eat! You're always late... I don't want to take care of you who became twice as chatty and a brat you are now" My mom said with both of her hands on her waist.

"My daughter is naughty again?? How are you going to run the country if you can't even manage your eating schedule?" My dad always carry me when he went home from work.

Both of my parents have such differences. My mother is hot headed, while my dad has patience. Because of this difference, they could complement each other.

*another memories*

"So? Is it fun here?" My best friend took me to a bridge.

"Haha,not bad" I laughed.

"Im happy that you're here but I heard that you need to go back to London tomorrow?"

"It is what it is Frida" My face became flat.

"When you become a famous ballerina, come back here so that I could show you off!" Frida puts her right arm locking my left arm.

"You're not as good as I thought Frida" I stare at her.

" Promise me you'll come back?" Frida gave me her pinky.

"Promise!" I answered.

And until now I haven't come back to her because of the busy schedule I have. And when I do came back from class, I got a mail from the bar owner where Frida worked at that she's no longer alive.. I wish I could go to her funeral that time, but I couldn't.

(End Flashback)

I stood up and looked outside the window to look at the midnight street.

" I can't cry no more... I can't bottle it up like this but how to overflow it?" I smiled.

»»»»»»»»»»»»» (skip time)

William's POV

Early morning, I'm already outside Laviette house because I'm planning on asking her to have breakfast together.

*knock knock*

Not long, a woman opened the door. It seemed like she's the maid.

"Good Morning"
I lifted up my hat with a smile.

"Good morning mr, is there anything I could do for you?"

"I William James Moriarty, wants to invite Ms. Shaw for breakfast" I took off my hat and put it in front of my chest , not forgeting the cane on my left hand.