CHAPTER 05

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N Pov.

“I’m still scared to go back” I stood up in front of the table near the window.

“Your act surprised me but if you show up again, it’ll cause chaos” Mycroft looked at me with his flat face.

“I think so too” I only looked at the wet window caused by the rain.

Mycroft walked and stopped right next to me.

“There must be a lot nibles out there who are still playing dirty” Mycroft still looking at the window.

“ I want to go back but the fear still haunts me and if the government make an organization to catch me, it’ll be troublesome “ I looked at Mycroft.

“If that figure inside of you comes back, the citizens would have their rightful leader back “ Mycroft looks back at me.

“ I don’t know if I’m worthy-“
My words cut off because of a loud voice of thunder.

“Agh” I put my hands around his neck and closed my eyes.

“Y/n you-“ Mycroft became unstable and took a step back.

“Sorry Mycroft” I pulled his suit to stand up stable but what happenedwas the opposite. When I pulled it, it made my body even more closer to Mycroft’s.

And so there we are. My right hand holding his right hand holding his left shoulder and my other hand holding his suit on his chest. Mycroft’s palm holding on to the table so that we wouldn’t fall.

Our eyes met and i felt my face blushed a little because of how close it was to Mycroft’s face.

“Y/n-“ Once again, his sentence was cut of by a woman’s voice.

“I’m sorry Mycroft, but this is urgent. You have been called by the Queen, Victoria herself... And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about your relationship with her” The woman with short black hair smiled.

“Very well, thank you Ms. Moneypenny, please do keep our relationship as a secret” Mycroft looked at Moneypenny.

I wanted to explain everything but Mycroft hold me back.

“Mycroft! What were you talking about?!” I grumbled.

“Let her be. Besides, in this way, you’re safer. She won’t say a word” Mycroft smirked suspiciously.

I shook my head and went to grab my umbrella to leave.

“Y/n, I leave my brother to you” Mycroft looked at me.

“Sure, see ya” I looked back.

“Be careful, I don’t want you to die ridiculously as Ignis Fatuus” Mycroft smiled a little.

I smiled and left his “room/office” to go home and rest.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A view days passed, and I was in a train going back to London. There was this occasion of my friend’s in New York, so i was wearing a dress.

 There was this occasion of my friend’s in New York, so i was wearing a dress