CHAPTER 23

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Chiswick Graveyard

Steps near a bench, between the thick fog, sat there a man.

"I sincerely apologize for calling both of you at a time like this" It was late already.
Whiteley looked at them with hands fill of blood. It's an emergency indeed.

"Mr. Whiteley-"

"Please, listen to my explanation first.. I killed an officer, who I trusted and this caused the road of equality closed"
Whiteley continued.

"What is it that you wish for?" Albert asked him.

" I wanted you to meet... I actually want to ask him to help me erase this awful sin I did... But either way, one deserve a punishment " Whiteley looked at the mysterious person who's standing next to him. No face was showed under his hood.

Both Albert and the mysterious guy looked at each other without any words spoken from their mouth.

"I want to retrieve this document to you" Whiteley gave it to Albert.

"Give it to me, of course with your permission " He offers his right hand to Albert.

"Why is it so important to you, this document?" William asked

He stayed silent

"You?" Moran raised his left eyebrow.

"Ah... Military guy, we meet again"

"I.F wasn't it? Ah I 'ont know, you have such a weird name" Moran went closer to him.

I.F took a deep heavy breath, while staring at every single one of them, especially at William.

"This is unnecessary, it's too late... If only I could trade it with my life..." Whiteley felt devastated.

"It is possible for you to redeem your sin" William kneeled down.

"I beg your pardon??" Whiteley took off his hood.

" I am William, Albert's younger brother. I believe you can still atone it... with your life" William took off his hat.

The man reflectedly took a step back.

" Give your life to me "
William continued.

"Why are you doing this... Sacrificing yourself to be the bad guy?" Whiteley stood up.

William stood up, right between Albert and Louis.

" Because we are the Lord of Crime"

Whiteley and the man were surprised of their confession. While the others wait for the mysterious man to introduce himself.