𝟎𝟏

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

theshaderoom

Liked by trevormoore and thousands of otherstheshaderoom TSR STAFF: Olivia @oholivia ______________________Looks like #TruMontana and #BrionneAli have called it quits after it was revealed two days ago that Montana had a one-year-old daughter with...

theshaderoom TSR STAFF: Olivia @oholivia
______________________
Looks like #TruMontana and #BrionneAli have called it quits after it was revealed two days ago that Montana had a one-year-old daughter with another woman!
_______________________
The model and NBA star were together since mid-2012, however only claimed to be friends. The two confirmed their relationship in 2014, when Ali was 18 and Montana was 21. In 2017, there were allegations of him cheating but the couple didn't let that interfere with their relationship. In January of last year, the couple became engaged and were planning to wed next week.
_______________________
Ali has yet to speak out on the situation, however she has deleted all of their photos off of her Twitter and Instagram and has deleted any videos he has been featured in off of her YouTube channel. Ali has also posted sponsors on her story whereas you can see she is no longer wearing her ring. Montana's BM has—read more at TheShadeRoom.com
View all 21,834 comments

braxtonwright1973 Oh well!! She obviously ain't been doing something right! Niggas don't just cheat for no reason 🤣🤣 do your man right or he will find someone who will!!!

lorispmsss somebody read wass on tha website 😹 ii ainn readin thaa
View 52 replies

sincereshow HE INNOCENT! 🗣

"I told you that you need to stop looking at those tea pages and what they post. They're not going to make you feel any better." Malia told me, pouring herself a glass of wine.

"A whole child, Malia." I stared at her, feeling myself about to cry again. "An entire one year old, he could've told me."

"He knew you would've left. Niggas don't say anything when they know you're going to leave." She came over to the couch and sat down.