𝟐𝟖

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Good news." The doctor came back in holding a clipboard and a big ass smile on her face.

"If them results came back positive for pregnancy just tell me how far along I am so I can see if it's too late for an abortion or not."

"Miss Ali!" She had this shocked expression on her face but I was dead serious. Straight to the clinic I go.

"What? I'm for real. I'm not even twenty-four yet, I'm not having no kid. Can I get back with my boyfriend first?" I squinted and Syian was sitting in the corner trying his hardest not to laugh.

"The good news was that your tests came back negative for all sexually transmitted diseases and you're not pregnant..."

"Whew, good. Because I was not trying to get an abortion and be in the bed for days because I got an Africa trip planned soon. I need to be in perfect shape for that."

"You travel a lot, didn't you come back from Greece not too long ag—" I started coughing loudly cutting the doctor off.

"Yes, I did. Is that all?"

"That is." She smiled. "Just sign here and you're good to go."

She handed me the clipboard and I signed off on it before standing up and grabbing my things. "Let's roll big fella."

"Just had to make sure you was clean stink." He put his arm over my shoulder and I shrugged him off.

"Shut up."

"Don't do that. You made me get tested so I made you get tested in return. First step to getting back together."

"How many steps is it?"

"Don't even worry about that."

We went outside and both got in the car as he drove off to our next location. I don't know where we were going and I really didn't care unless he was taking me to an alley, then I'd care.

He listened to his music and I tuned him out watching Instagram stories.

thatssosaf 12h

thatssosaf 9h