𝟎𝟐

𝐒𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"The Wilson's have the catfish dinner and the Parker's have the chicken and waffles." My momma slid me three Thank You bags that had neat knots keeping them tied.

"That's it?"

"Nope, the Johnson's have a catfish dinner as well, but they have the meal instead of just the dinner. They have the sides of banana pudding, collard greens and macaroni. There's a Sprite in the bag too so don't shake it up, baby."

"A'ight," I nodded my head, putting the bags into a black duffel that she used to deliver her food in.

I zipped it up and she came over to me, kissing my cheek. "Don't be flirting with that girl over at the Parkers either."

"I'on even be flirting wit' her." I waved her off. She just be talking, need to mind her own business.

"Mhm, bet not be."

I brushed it off and grabbed the duffel, leaving out of the house making sure I shut the screen door behind me. I walked off the porch and started walking down the street to where the Parker's stayed.

I walked up the creaky porch steps and rang their doorbell, I didn't know if it worked or not, because they would answer randomly, so I wasn't sure if the doorbell worked or if they'd just seen me out here. However, my dad told me to ring the doorbell three times first, if they don't answer then you start knockin' on the door like you wanna break that bitch down.

After I knocked for the third time I got ready to just leave the food at the door and slip a note through their mailbox, but I didn't since Nyasia opened the door.

She was the one my momma swore up and down I was always flirting with.

"Hey," She smiled at me and I just stared her up and down, examining her features.

She was a nice height, not that much shorter than me but not too short to the point where she was the size of a seventh grader. She had in butterfly locs that were styled half-up and half-down, allowing her face to get the attention it deserved.

She had big full lips and eyes that were dark brown and almond shaped. The outfit she had on was a yellow tank top, which complimented her dark skin and ripped jeans with black fur slides. Along with some gold necklaces she had on. She was fire.

I hadn't asked her out or anything because even though she would flirt with me and shit, she never showed no real interest in me and I sure as hell showed a lot of it in her. I'm a grown man though, if you feeling me then let me know so we can figure shit out. Don't play around wit' me and whole time them feelings ain't even real.

"Syian?" She waved her hands in my face and I looked at her, snapping out of my thoughts. "My face up here, baby."

"Yeah, my bad." I unzipped the duffel bag and pulled out the bag that had a big ass C+W written on it before passing it to her.

She sat it down on something next to her before digging through her tank top, pulling a 20 and a 10 out, giving it to me. "You look nice today,"

"Yeah, you lookin' right too." I smiled a little. She need to stop with these lil' ass compliments 'cause I'll really give it to her ass.