𝟐𝟕

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Dahlia and Michael were having this big party for Syian since he was getting out today. Well, mainly Dahlia. It was later on, and currently we were just at the laundromat until the time came to go to their house. I was a little nervous, but it would go away and I'm sure of it.

"You know I'm just a flight away, if you want it we can take a private plane!" Xi sang twirling around the laundromat.

"That's the only part you sing. I bet you don't know that other part." Zo stared at her. "And stop stepping in the trash pile, what's wrong with you?"

"You tryna clean up for your man?" Xi asked him and I looked up from the phone before going back to what I was looking at.

"Bri ass already hooked this place up." He looked around. "Bri, you really tryna' get yo' dude back huh?"

"Shut up, it was a nice gesture." I mumbled.

There wasn't much you could do a laundromat to fix it up so I painted the walls a brighter color, changed the floors, added newer washer and dryers and new chairs and stuff and got some new signs in here. I didn't even do it for him, I just wanted to do it because I was getting sick of looking at the laundromat. It reminded me of him too much.

"Spending over ten thousand dollars isn't a nice gesture. You could've gave me that, maybe I could've bought a new washer and dryer at my house."

"Maybe if you saved your checks that wouldn't be a problem." Xi sat down.

"I hate you."

"No one hates me." She shrugged. "Bri, you okay?" She walked over to me and I nodded. "You sure?"

"I'm fine."

I really was only here because not only did Dahlia invite me, but Xi thought that maybe if I came, me and Syian could fix our problems. I didn't even have a problem with him, his problem was with me.

"If you didn't want to come you could've told me. I would've stayed with you and we could've watched movies or did whatever you wanted to do."

"Too late now I'm already here." I shrugged.

As much as I wanted to go home, there was literally no point. I had already been here and I'd rather see him now and get it over with. It's been almost five months since I saw him anyway. There was a big chance he was over it.

At least I hoped he was, I genuinely missed talking to him and being around him and I hoped that we could talk this out and work on us again. I hated getting attached because the minute you get attached to someone, everything goes bad.

"Okay, well if you start to feel like you want to go home just let me know and we can leave. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Bri, you got more money than us! This not fair that you won." Peaches squinted as I scooped up all the singles from the middle of the table. We were currently playing that Left, Right, Center game while we waited on Michael to bring Syian back.

"Give me a few dollars." Rodney held out his hand.

"I hope you buy some lotion if I do." I frowned looking at his hands. The inside of your hands are already light, so imagine being able to tell that it's ashy.