𝟐𝟏

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"Lil' dookie booty gone and get in the camera

"Lil' dookie booty gone and get in the camera." I turned my phone to Syian and he slowly eased his way into the camera. "Yeah bitch, this is for Keisha 'cause you clearly ain't learn your lesson the first time. Tell 'em what the fuck I said."

"I can't fuck with yo—"

"Louder!"

"I can't fuck with you no more." He scrunched his face up.

"'Cause what?!"

"You messing up my family."

"Now bitch." I made a face as the video ended. "You should be an actor, you did good."

"Yeah, okay," He looked outside the window as I posted the video. When it finished posting I looked out the window as well seeing that he was staring at Nyasia.

"Why you staring so hard?" I asked. I wasn't trying to come off like I was jealous, because I'm not. I was just genuinely concerned.

He stopped staring at her and turned to look at me. "She said I led her on, I don't feel like I did because it was never nothing more than a lil' bit of flirting on my end and then we ended up having sex. She assumed I wanted a relationship and I did-"

"And you still do, wow, okay. Just let me out of the car I've been cheated on before I really don't plan on being a victim of this bullshit again."

"I didn't even cheat." He sucked his teeth. "If you let me finish you'd know."

"Fine."

"I did want a relationship with her at first, but like I told her, she kept upping boyfriends whenever I asked her out so it got to the point where I didn't want a relationship but I kept the flirting going because I was still attracted to her, I just didn't want to date her. She never even mentioned a relationship to me even after we had sex, I told her before it happened that I wasn't looking for a relationship and she didn't care."

"After we had sex, we both knew that's all it would be because neither one of us wanted a relationship. I guess she felt some type of way because only a few months after saying I didn't want a relationship, I was in one with you. I still don't think I led her on, because I let her know how I felt from the jump, but she still won't have a conversation with me like a mature person."

"Well, how about you go over there and tell her exactly what you just told me. Even if she doesn't listen, get her to listen." I shrugged. "Now let me out of this car before I change my mind."