𝟒𝟏

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚆, 𝙲𝙰

"Get out the bed!" I jumped up and down on the bed while Syian tossed and turned

"Get out the bed!" I jumped up and down on the bed while Syian tossed and turned. "Come on!"

"Bri what time is it?"

"Ummm.." I dropped down before looking at the clock. "Nine."

"That's too early for me to be waking up especially since I ain't working today."

"Come onnn, I have a whole day planned for us." I started kissing his face. "Syian, we literally have an appointment in two hours I need you to get up and get ready."

"Bri."

"We can squeeze in some sex." I whispered.

"You a nympho."

"I was never a nympho before, I think you sprinkled crack over that dick or something because there's no way I should want to have sex this much." I yawned. "Now get up."

"You yawning I think you should go back to sleep."

"You so lazy." I frowned. "My little lazy baby that drives me crazy."

"Did you brush yo' teeth?" He made a face and I stared at him blinking slowly.

"Excuse me?"

"I'on think you brushed yo' teeth good enough."

"Yes I did!"

"You didn't but it's okay I still love you."

"Syian that's not funny." I got out of the bed and starting trying to smell my breath.

"I'm not joking."

"I brushed my teeth earlier so if it doesn't smell like I did then that's because your hot ass house must've melted the toothpaste!"

"It don't work like that baby!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes feeling myself about to cry because I sure as hell brushed my teeth.

"Zeus." I crouched down seeing him following me in the bathroom. "You saw mommy brushing her teeth, right?"

"..."

"..."

"Arf?" He tilted his head and I huffed.

"You're no help." I stood back up and began to just brush my teeth all over again this time using mouthwash also.

"I see you brushing them teeth again though." He came into the bathroom kissing my forehead before he turned the shower on. "And why it's soap suds in here?"

"I took a bath." I shrugged. "This is going to be a very relaxing day I had to start it off by doing what relaxes me most."

"Bri..."