Chapter 5

Ella's POV~

            As I wake up I feel so warm and comfortable so I stretch a little bit and snuggle into the warmth that I assumed was a pillow until it started chuckling since when did pillows chuckle? I sit up stretching cat like and yawn than look at who it was. "Tom?". He looks at me with a smile and says, "Yes my queen?". I blush when he said that and looked away embarrassed. He grabs my hand and yanks me down towards his body and cuddles me. I just blush and look towards the door were my dad is standing with a cup of coffee looking flabbergasted. I rush to sit up and jump off the couch embarrassed straightening my clothes and say, "Uh hey dad it's not-t what it look-s like?". He looks at me and then to Tom/The Dark Lord who unbeknownst to me is giving him a death glare and says, "Oh yeah I'm just going to wake up your brother Princess Breakfast is on the table". He than scrambles out of the Library". I look at Tom who looks very amused and say, "Well if I knew my hair was that scary..." He just chuckles and says, "Lets go eat breakfast my Queen". As I look around I realized that Nagini and Kali went hunting. So, I smile grab his hand and skip off to eat breakfast. 

Tom AKA Voldemort~

         I love how she's so carefree and kind to me so I just smile and let her drag me off  to the dining room to say that Snape and the Malfoys faces were shocked would be an understatement. It's not everyday you see a 12 year old girl dragging in an emotionless Dark Lord who is somehow smiling? She sits between Severus gives him a hug and says, "Hi Uncle Sev how have you been". He snaps out of his daze and smiles lightly at her and says, "It was good Princess". As he looks up he sees me glaring at him and his arms pointedly that still wrapped around her in a hug so he immediately started to scoot away from the hug. Ella had a hurt expression and I can tell it made Snape feel bad so I just glared at Snape more he wasn't supposed to be so obvious idiot. The rest of breakfast Ella was really quiet to the shock of them all and mumbled a thank you before leaving after she left I slammed up the privacy wards and turned to Snape and said, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOU MADE MY QUEEN SAD YOU IDIOT". He looked down and said, "My lord I didn't want to make her upset I would have kept hugging her, but you seemed angered so I let go". I give him and incredulous look and said, "I gave you a pointed look to stop touching what is mine not push away from her like she has a disease and say nothing!?! She is obviously hurt and thinks she did something wrong great going!!!". I leave the room, but not before sending a picture to Snape's mind of her currently crying in her room with the sobs sound which leaved him with watery eyes.  

Ella's POV~

      Why did Uncle Sev let me go I bet I did something wrong nobody is saying anything anymore I don't have an appetite any longer.. I get up and mumble a thank you closing the door slowly than run upstairs to my room. Even though I couldn't think of what I did wrong I started crying because Uncle Sev is like a real uncle to me and it hurts when I realize I did something bad to him. Before I fall asleep crying I felt the bed shift and smelled Firewhisky, Forests and Death, I knew it was Tom so I just cuddled into him and mumbled, "I'm sorry I made you all mad I don't remember what I did wrong, but I really am sorry Tom". I look up at him with watery eyes he picked me up and put me in his lap, rubbing my back and said, "You didn't do anything wrong little snake everybody was very tense today because.. well...". As I looked up at him I kissed his cheek and said, "I already know your Voldemort, Aka The Dark Lord, Aka He- Who- Must- Not- Be- Named my face turned to a sad one as I looked up at him..

        Tom Aka Voldemort's POV~

      I start to get nervous and give her a scared look she grabs my face and turns it towards her she kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug than said the words that I than knew would make her mine forever, "I don't care what you've done or who you are take Aunt Bella for example she insane sometimes and I love her, maybe rubs off on me at times as well" she says with a chuckle. I just buried my face in her hair that's what I always wanted to hear acceptance for my true self. Just as she's about to fall asleep to me running my hands through her hair I hear her say, "I think I want to visit Aunt Bella tomorrow I think she'll be happy to see you too." As I stop running my hand through her hair for a second I say, "You need only ask and you shall receive little snake if you so desire me come visit with you than I will". She just hugs me tighter as we both fall into a nice restful sleep.