Chapter 4

A/N: She figures out everything but thinks that Dumbledore is going to steal the stone so she goes with her friends and is about to walk into the mirror room so that's were we are about to continue at..

Ellas POV~

     As I walk in I take my wand and put it in my boot for easy access, and is that... Professor Quirrell? "Uh.. Professor is that you?". He turns around and smiles, "Yes it is me what are you doing here?". I  look at him and smile shyly rubbing the back of my neck and said, "Well, long story short me and my friends were trying to get the stone back from Dumbledore because he stole it from Nicolas Flamel, but than we realised he was an idiot as well so we were going to save it and wait to give it to someone who deserves it?". "Well Ella me and my lord are trying to get it right now but its not working do you know why that is?". I look up at him and walk to the mirror and concentrate on the stone and it pops into my hand. "For starters Professor the idiot made it so you could only get it if you wanted it, but to not use it yourself". You look up at him and hand it to him while saying, " I think you can keep the stone you are much better qualified than Dumb-bells tell your Master I said hello, also I took the anti-apparition wards down hope to see you again one day Prof!". I skip off unbemost to the fact I just helped my soulmate re-rise to power without wasting one of his precious horcruxes...

Tom Riddles POV~

       I apparate to Riddle manor and do the ritual do to myself not caring about Quirrell and the fact that he died in the process, gave me back my 25 year olds body. After getting done with everything I apparated to Malfoy Manor and explained all that happened to Lucius to say he was proud of his daughter would be an understatement of the century. After that we organised a raid on Azkaban to break out my most loyal including Bellatrix and Rodolphus who I know Ella will be extremely happy about. The thought of her being happy just make my heart throb in pleasure especially since i'll be the one making that happiness occur. As I was talking to Lucius I found out that Ella had bonded with Nagini and whenever she was home they would be snuggled up by the fire or on the couch together. I also realised she has a dragon on the grounds and a loyal shadow wolf which is the princess of the wolf demons. While I was talking to Nagini by the fire catching up on what happened while I was gone I saw Ella come in yawning with Kali her shadow wolf following her nudging her to keep her awake. What I saw next shocked me more Nagini went in to full mother mode on her saying, "Hatchling I haven't seen you in so long are you tired do you need food I can kill somebody if they hurt you TELL ME WHO HURT YOU" Nagini doesn't even worry about me!

Ellas POV~

        I walk downstairs because I had a nightmare and decided to go to the library to read when Nagini started circling me and climbing up on me going full mother hen hissing about how she will hurt everybody who hurt me I just giggle and kiss Naginis head and say, "Don't worry Naggy im fine just another one of those nightmares". I noticed she was excited, but didn't notice the man in the corner watching us curiously and said, "Hey Naggy why are you so excited I can feel your excitement?". "She rubs her head against my cheek and said, " My tomling is back hatchling my tomlin!!". I giggle at her antics as she slithers excitedly and say, "Can I meet your tomling Naggy?" She looks up at me and before she can say anything I smell this wonderful smell of firewisky forests and death. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist I feel oddly comfortable and like I know this person. When I turn around I see a man with beautiful blue eyes that look like they flash crimson for a second, and wavy beautiful sleek brown hair with a strong muscular figure. I hold my head as memories start to come back from that night he looks at me, worry as all the memories come back. Looking at him I smile and say, "Your the one who made that pretty green light that day and told me you would teach me how to one day". He smiles with watery eyes and says, " You remember me?" I say, "How could I not you saved me and nobody else has those beautiful crimson eyes Tom!". I boop his nose and giggle at the face he makes he just smiles and hugs me closer. Than of course Kali had to start growling and say, "Who the heck is this man Princess I have never seen him before".

Tom Riddles POV~

   Suddenly the wolf starts growling and than Ella starts growling back the sounds she makes is making me weak in the knees. It looks like they are communicating eventually they stop and I pick her up and sit on the couch since she looks tired while she snuggles into me while her wolf gives me a look and lays on the ground at her feet protectively. After a couple minutes it seems she's fallen asleep and I wrap my arms around her waist protectively and fall asleep to her soft beautiful snores she makes. Nagini starts talking to Kali and they fall asleep with Nagini curled around Kali as well as if to protect the both of us. Little did I know this was the best sleep she's had in months. 

Lucius POV~

     I went to Ella's room, but she wasn't there? What in the world is happening?!?! I start to panic and run around the manor till the last place.. The library she has to be here she has to be!! When As I walk in I see my lord on the couch asleep with MY DAUGHTER cuddling into him also asleep and her wolf and Nagini curled up protectively in front of them. I am gonna pretend I was never here I didn't have enough coffee yet today to deal with this...

A/N: YESS THERE FINALLY REUNITEDDD stay tuned for the next chapter and comment some ideas if you have any see you soon readers!!!!~