Chapter 1

A/N: When they did the Blood transfer it made her a a year younger so she 11 not 12. Also she has a lot of powers including being able to speak and read every single language in the world that includes animal languages, dementors, and the dead if she choose to. She also has Merlin level magic and she can make a spell by just thinking of what she wants the spell to do and pointing it were she wants it to happen. Also I'm going to have Kreacher in the story sorry but for some reason I love him!!!

         10 years later~

      Ella's POV.  

     Today I get my Hogwarts letter and get to visit Aunt Bella!!! I'm so excited that I skip downstairs. When I get to the dining room I see mom, dad, and draco all eating breakfast. Dobby apparate in and says, "Mail for Master Draco and Mistress Ella". Dad takes the mail and says, "Oh Princess and Dragon looks like your Hogwarts letters came!" I run up to him give him a big hug and take the letter and look inside. I'm so excited i'm finally gonna go to Hogwarts after all this time! My dad picks me up and says, "Do you wanna go visit Aunt Bella in Azkaban you can show her your letter?" I look at him and give him a look than say, "No, I'd rather visit a blood-traitor in a mudbloods home", I say sarcastically. He laughs and lets me go get ready I dress in all black than run downstairs so he can apparate us to see Aunt Bella, he chuckles than we apparate.

  Bellatrix Lestranges POV.

   I hear the giggle that can only be from one person and my whole mood brightens up even with the dementors still there! She runs in with Lucius at her tail saying, "Slow down princess we're visiting your Aunt not supposed to be giving me a heart attack!" Ella runs in and gives me a hug before I can even say a word. I just chuckle and say, "Hey princess how are you?". She looks up at me and grins while sitting next to me and says, " I'm great Aunt Bella I just got my Hogwarts letter and I brought you some clothes and shoes and some food as well!". I'm so happy for her she's always been really excited about Hogwarts and even though she's really excited she still thought of me and brought me clothes and food! This is why she is the best Niece to ever exist than what make my heart swell more/shatter is when she says,"I wish you could come Hogwarts shopping with us Aunt Bella, but the stupid Longbottoms put you in here don't worry I heard there son Neville is a scaredy cat and is in my year I'll put him in his place with Draco and Uncle Sev!". I give her a kiss on the cheek and say,"Don't worry sweety one day I'll be out of here with your Uncle Rodolphus and we'll do everything with you to make up all the time the Longbottoms and Dumbledore took from us". A guard comes and says," Times up Mrs. malfoy you don't want to stay to long she's a dangerous person to be around she could torture you wandless". I was trying not to laugh when she said, "Yeah, yeah and I'm a squib... By the way she's my Aunt you dunderhead"and walks out with a wink in my direction. But, I couldn't hold it anymore and let out my iconic laugh while the guard ran out frightened. Ahh she really is the best even Rodolphus couldn't hold in the laugh from her joke at the guard ..

A/N: I'm just going to skip to the train station next chapter.