Chapter 6

Ella's POV~

       As I wake up I remembered what Tom promised me yesterday we get to go see Aunt Bella!!! I haven't seen her in ages I'm so excited. As I looked over I saw Tom was still sleeping so I gently got out of his arms and went to take a quick shower and get ready. When I got out I put on a nice plaid skirt with a white blouse and black and green lined robes with the Malfoy Crest. After that I curled my hair so it was nice and wavy, but not poufy. When I walked out of the bathroom I looked around for Tom, but I couldn't see him so I started to get worried till I sensed somebody behind me and side stepped him so he fell on the bed. He looked up at me with wide eyes that were than replaced with a mischievous smirk that I couldn't help, but giggle at. The next thing he had done which shocked me was attack me with tickles that by the time he was done I was wheezing on the bed out of breath.

Tom's Aka Voldemort's POV~

          After attacking my perfect little snake with tickles I throw her over my shoulder with her head snuggled into my neck while I walked downstairs. As we reached the dining room before I could open the door she sent out a gust of wind with her hand that opened them. Right as we entered we were looked at by all the Malfoys and one Snape there expressions really were funny. But, what was funnier was when Snape looked at my little snake and she just turned her head away from him a sight seen by none but him. He got up and said "Can I talk to you for a minute little snake?". My eyes flashed red, how dare he use MY nickname for her the absolute NERVE of him!! She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I knew I had lost so I just nodded my head slightly she gave me a hug and dragged Severus outside. If he hurts her again all hell will break loose no matter how important the esteemed potions master may be...

Severus Snape's POV~

     Ella is like a daughter to me she's the only person I really feel love for anymore in this world so the fact that I hurt her pains me. As we sit down in the sitting room for a minute she cleared her throat and said, "So what do you need PROFESSOR Snape?" I looked up at her in tear filled eyes and said, "I'm sorry little snake your my Princess I never meant to make you hurt!" She sighs and cuddles up against me and says, "It's okay Uncle Sev I'm sorry to I just got really sad because I thought that I did something to upset you and couldn't remember what I had done". I let one tear fall down into my cheek while I laid my cheek on top of her head while she cuddled into me and whispered, "I could never be mad at you little snake".

Ella's POV~ 

After the whole problem got solved me and Tom left and he apparated us to Azkaban with Papa I packed Aunty Bella and Uncle Rodo some clothes foods and more. While we visited she said Uncle Barty died so I broke down into tears hugging her, and I whispered, "He was the best Uncle why'll he have to go?". unknown to me his father and him were behind us Barty Jr. under imperious and the invisibility cloak otherwise he would have run to her she was the kindest person to him better than his father and he missed her dearly. I turned around in Aunty Bella's arms and when I saw him I said, "This is all YOUR fault one day you'll get whats coming for you mark my words." I flashed my eyes red which left him scurrying away in fear I just smirked and cuddled into Aunt Bella's arms a little longer while in the shadows Bart Jr. smirked at how she scared his shithead father but was still sad he couldn't hug his niece in all, but blood. After I talked to Aunty Bella I waited outside and let Tom talk to Aunty Bella and Uncle Rodo undermost to me did I know that Tom was actually planning how to get them and some other of his death eaters out of Azkaban. 

     Before I left I saw a black dog that looked like a grim so I changed into one of my Animagus forms that is a smaller version than it and asked, "Who are you I'm pretty sure they didn't put a dog in here?". It said, "I'm Sirius Black.. who are you little Grim?" I smile slightly at him and say, "I'm Ella Malfoy, formerly Ella Potter, but that's a secret since I'm happier with the Malfoys and they actually care about me and not just Harry." Right before I leave I say, "I hope to see you soon Uncle Siri". Little did I know that the talk about the Potters favoritism and the Malfoys treating me well completely changed Sirius Blacks status in the wizarding world since he gave up on Dumbledore since he KNEW that Sirius wasn't the secret keeper. That was the day that he declared his Loyalty to the dark and patch things up with his cousin Bellatrix... the day that the light lost one of its soul leaders... Sirius Black... Also os the day Ella gained another Uncle!