Chapter 2

~Time Skip to the train ride to Hogwarts~

Ella's POV.

       I give my mom a hug and my dad picks me up and says," Be a good girl okay? And if your gonna bully a mudblood or blood traitor do it discreetly". I hug him and say," I will bye daddy". Than I jump out of his grasp and Draco grabs my hand while we board the Train. We take a while but then we finally find Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle. "PANSY!!", I shout running to hug my best friend while Draco goes and shakes Crabbe and Goyle's hands. Pansy hugs me back and than we start talking for the rest of the train ride while Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco talk about what there gonna do when we get there. Finally the conductor says, "Leave your stuff on board it will be taken to your dorms, and head out to the boats and carriages". Draco grabs my hand while Pansy grabs the other and unfortunately we have to ride in boats with the filthy half blood 'Hagrid'. Anyways once we walk in and the lady called Mcgonagall goes to check on something Draco goes to introduce himself to Harry Potter, and Weasley of course deterred his decision so Potter and Weaselbee just made themselves a new group of Enemies. 

      "There ready for you now", Say Prof. Mcgonagall. We walk in and I see Uncle Sev looking at me so I smile, and he returns the favor much to the shock of all of the Professors and students there faces were hilarious when they saw the 'old dungeon bat' smiling. The sorting starts and it calls out all my friends and Draco first and says, 'Slytherin' which i'm very happy about. Than of course Weaselbee and Potter got Gryffindor no surprise there. Before, I got called I saw a Professor in a purple turban looking at me so I just shoot him a shy smile and look away to which he smiles softly back. 

Voldemort's POV~

            Ella seems like she's very kind she doesn't even know him or wonder why Quirrell was even looking at her, but she still smiles to him even though he got weird looks and weird reputation for his stutter from other students. No doubt will be in Slytherin because of the looks she gave Potter and the blood traitor. I can already tell she's perfect...

Ellas POV~

       When the hat calls me up it says, "Ahh another Malfoy though not birthed one but one by blood I know just were to put you... SLYTHERIN". The whole Slytherin table cheers like wild animals saying, "WE GOT THE MALFOYS". Dumbledore has to stand up and say, "SILENCE let the feast... begin". I started eating with my Pure-Blood manors when I looked at the Gryffindor table I saw weaselbee eating like there was no tomorrow I pointed it out to the whole Slytherin table and the table started snorting in laughter calling him a pig and all sorts of stuff that I was laughing at so hard Uncle Sev caught my eye and smirked at my antics while Quirrell was smiling at it. The rest of the Professors however were frowning and looking at the Slytherin table with disapproving looks that we could care less about cause we all know there bias.  

      Eventually the feast was over and we went to the Slytherin common rooms were Uncle Sev had a speech and said, "Alright your all dismissed you may go look at your dorms now". Than he walked up to me to give me a hug and said," Hey Princess how are you liking it so far?" I smiled at him and hugged him saying," It's great, but Potter and Weasley were rude to Draco so they just earned the Slytherins as there enemies." He nods and says," Don't worry about it to much go get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow in Potions okay?". I nod give him one last hug and head up to my dorm. I'm so happy Uncle Sev gave me a dorm with Pansy YAYYYY. I walk in and jump on my bed and transfigure my clothes to my pajamas. As I fall asleep I think of all the fun things that are gonna happen tomorrow hopefully starting with Gryffin-dorks losing points from Uncle Sev.

A/N: Just so you know she knows she was blood adopted but doesn't care because she's still a 100% Malfoy just the Green eyes are the only difference. By the way she is really sweet and kind to those she cares about but shes half veela because of Lucius so you don't want to get on her bad side because she is very strong powerful and scary when mad. ANYWAYSSS see you next chapter!