Chapter 9

A/N///: Sorry for the delay guys I've been quite busy, with school and a bunch of stuff. Also thanks to everybody who commented ideas so shout out to you if you mentioned one of these parts of the story! So, without further ado heres the next Chapter!!!

  Tom's POV~

       After laying down MY precious angel and making sure she's comfy I march up to Lucius's office and barge in without knocking because this plan absolutely CANNOT wait and i'm the Dark Lord so it doesn't matter. "LUCIUS" I shout. He runs up to me and bows his head, "Yes my lord?" I hand him papers I wrote earlier for I cannot wait any longer, "Take this to the Wizengamot immediately and have this passed by tomorrow!" He looks curious and skims through them and says in upmost confusion, "You want to work as the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor?" I deadpan him and say, "No I Lord Voldemort am pulling your wand... OF COURSE I DO NOW GO IMMEDIETLY YOU FOOL!" The sad excuse for a Pureblood grabs his wand and robe from his desk and apperates immediately. Ahh Dumbledore you shall look like a fool you do not know what coming for "The Greater Good" after all! *insert lord voldemort creepy laugh from movie*

Meanwhile in a land far far away....

3rd Person POV Snape's Office~

   "POTTER" Snape bellows one all the teachers are in the room, "HAS MADE A HUMOUNGUS INJURY OCCUR ON AN INNOCENT STUDENT FOR NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!" he bellows. Once everyone is shown a Pensive memory from Draco Malfoy mind the teachers all look at Harry Potter in disgust (Dumbledore is absent as he is at the MInistry) for they heard all his previous comments as well. Since all of the teachers recognized Potter acting like a spoiled brat after a talk they turn to him and Professor McGonagall says, " Your actions are atrocious and absolutely disgusting you have brought dishonor to Gryffindor house and lost our trust, as punishment you will have Detention with Professor Snape for 5 hours every Saturday and Sunday for the rest of the year!" He gapes at them and his cocky attitude come out, " I am The-Boy-Who-Lived you can't do this to me with this greasy haired git if anyone should have it, it should be Malfoy she IS the one who is so full of herself and annoying!' He says while rolling his eyes. Lupin looks at him in disgust and says, "Insult a teacher MY peer or another student again and the consequences will be much worse 150 points from Gryffindor now.. OUT!" His face is filled with utter rage, and Potter took the hint and scurried out.. little did he know his luck would diminish from here on out...

Ella POV~

       I yawn and feel a slight throbbing in my arm, and I instantly jump up in my bed and take notice of my surroundings. I'm in Malfoy Manors hospital wing then I remember everything that happend with a throbbing headache. Kreacher my personal house elf also my favorite house elf comes up to me with his adorable floppy ears in his suit that I let him wear and says, " Little Miss feel okay I shall hit that filthy half blood with my panss!!!" I giggle and pat the spot next to me for him to sit and I say, "I'm alright Kre (My nickname for him) and as always I love that attitude" I add with a wink. "But, I could really do with some Treacle Tart and cuddles so could you get Tommy for me?" He immediately apperates but not before saying, "Of course I be back I be back!!" I just giggle and flop on the bed after a minute I hear footsteps come in and shut the door. "Hmm were could the little rascal be I thought I heard some angelic giggling over there?" He starts walking over here while I try and quiet my giggles and says, "There she is my precious little doll :}!" I pout and say, "But i'm not precious i'm scary!" He just smirks and says you look adorable not scary especially when you cross those little arms. Then I remember of what I have been thinking of lately and say in a quieter voice, "Hey Tom can I ask you something?" He looks at me before putting me in his lap so I'm straddling him with my head to his chest and says, " You can ask me anything babydoll." As I take a deep breathe I lift my face up so were inches apart and I say, "Theres this person that whenever I'm around them my heart quickens, and a blush hits my cheeks, but I don't know why and when ever I ask Papa or Uncle Sev or even Mama they don't answer and avoid the question, so do you know?" I put my face snuggled back into his chest blushing and when he speaks I can feel his voice rumbling in his chest, " That is love babydoll now WHO do you love?" His tone is slightly malicious and scary so I peer up at him slowly through my lashes and say, " I-II think I love you Tom.." I said it quietly hoping he wouldn't hear. His chuckles vibrate through his chest im laying on and I start to tear up thinking he thought it as a joke and start to push away from him. But, he grabs me and pulls me close to where i'm wrapped up in his arms with my neck next to his lips and he says, "I heard you very well, and your mine now nobody else's understand doll?" I shiver at his dark alluring tone and whisper, "Yes Sir". Eventually we end up in a laying position in his room while I snuggle into him with Nagini at the foot of the bed. Right before I fall asleep I kiss his cheek sleepy and whisper " I love you Tom.." His chuckles echo throughout the room once I'm asleep as he says I know I know and you will FOREVER...

A/N//: The feelings are finally revealed wait to see what happens next and any thoughts or ideas please be left in the comments section to be left into consideration!!!!!