Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry for not updating, but I've been quite busy anyways here's the next chapter! Also Ella grew to become very pretty so all the boys and some girls have crushes! 😋

Back at school in there 3rd Year

Ella's POV

       Me and Pansy are walking with Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle to Car of Magical Creatures, and for some reason all the boy even Dracos goons are staring at me. "Hey Draco?" He turns to look at me in confusion and I say, "Why is everybody looking at me?". When I say that he turns around and glares at everyone and they all look away nervous. We finally got to the class and there's HIPOGRIFFS AHH!!!! I started jumping up and down tugging Pansy's arm she just smiles at me because they all know how much I love creatures. After Hagrid explained what to do I volunteered to go first and I couldn't stop grinning. Some gryfins rolled there eyes and said,"10 galleons she gets bitten". I didn't pay attention but I know Crabbe and Goyle did they cracked there knuckles menacingly there really nice once you look past how big and brawny they are! I skipped over to the hippogriff and giggled until I was about 5 feet away and before I could bow it trotted up to me and nuzzled my hand. While I started petting it and cooing I summoned some raw beef to feed it which it gladly ate. Everyone else was in shock because hippogriffs are known to be ferocious, but that wasn't't the case for me. But than Harry Potter said, "It isn't dangerous at all look the dumb ass Death Eater could so can I... I am the boy who lived!". Buck beak aimed to attack him, but Potter darted out of the was so he sliced my arm instead of Potter  and I let out a scream the pain was unbearable! Buck beak looked so very upset and growled at Potter but it was too late the last thing I saw was Draco and Pansy screaming and running towards me...

Snapes POV~

     While I was teaching my 7th year class for Slytherins and Hufflepuffs Daphne one of my little angels friends runs in crying which is not normal for a Slytherin she said, "Hagrid hippogriff.. and Potter angered it.. Ella hospital wing now!" than ran back out all the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs love Ella because she is very pure and kind to them all and I suspect there are crushes as well, but anyways Marcus Flint and the Head Girl from Hufflepuff started sharpening knives in anger while muttering about Potter while the rest didn't look too far off and to be honest I was not going to object it. For when Bella and Lucius find out, don't even get me started on the dark lord the Potters days are really going to be numbered. I quickly said, "CLASS DISMISSED". And I bolted out of the classroom and sprinted towards the hospital wing.

Ella's POV~

   As I woke up all I could feel in my left arm was pain and I whimpered all of a sudden I heard Uncle Sirius, Papa, and Uncle Sev since I'm assuming there the only ones legally allowed to be here (Sirius was proved innocent). I opened my eyes and saw Papa looking dangerously mad Uncle Sirius who I have grown close with pacing back and forth and Uncle Sev sorting through potions which he does when he's worried. Since they didn't hear me yet I got up and walked behind Uncle Sev and carefully wrapped my arms around him since I he was nervous I was wobbly, and he was closest. All of a sudden I'm picked up from behind and pulled into a firm hug   from Papa. When he lets go I give Uncle Sev and Uncle Siri a hug, but when I go to look at my arm it's black and blue and infected I immediately feel queasy and whimper in pain before throwing up in a trash can. I look at Uncle Sev with watery eyes while Papa yells at the headmaster. He sighs and gives me a fever potion and picks me up an lays me down again, "Sleep when you wake up we will be home". I nod and snuggle into his side with a whimper.

Voldemort's POV~

THAT POTTER BOY SHALL DIE AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE THE BRATT! I pace back and forth while Bella is throwing knives at a pathetic worm tail. Snape rushes in the hospital wing of Malfoy Manner with a small figure in his hands which they immediately rush forward to help. When undressing the wound to reapply potions what I see ENRAGES me that Potter boy wishes he would die before I see him. Judging by Bellatrix livid face and sharpening of the knives I would guess she would too. After Severus is done Ella starts whimpering and has tears down her face in her sleep Narcissa who just found out rushed in a started whipping her tears and muttering sweet words. While Kreacher which I never thought I would say this, but is a great house elf starts muttering about blood traitors and filthy half bloods. After awhile it is just me in here so I go and lay next to my Princess while she cuddles into me. All of a sudden she starts to wake up and panics and says, "BUCK-BEAK POTTER HES GONNA!-". I start to coo gently and ease her into bed while placing light kisses on her face still avoiding the lips as we haven't gotten there yet...

Ella's POV~ 

        I snuggle into Toms hold and sniffle while rubbing my eyes. "Tom?" He looks at me with eyes and emotion I can't decipher and says, "Yes my little snake?" Looking up with watery eyes I say, "Can you please not hurt buck beak he was protecting me from Potter if anyone deserves a punishment it him?" He chuckles while combing through my hair and says, "Of course sweetheart... I know how much you love animals, but Potter.. oooh he better be ready for what's coming..." I swear I saw his eyes become morbidly evil for a second, but I oddly found it adorable cute even? Than I remembered earlier and said, "Hey Tom... this whole year boys in all the grades keep looking at me with this weird look in there eyes even some girls do.. do I have something wrong with me?" He looks at me with what I can only guess as anger, but who to be directed at I don't know and says, "No.. no it's fine I will make sure it is all handled at least in Slytherin anyway." I just nod and say, "Love you Tom.." but I thought it was to quiet to here since I was pretty much asleep.

3rd Person POV~

       She was wrong Tom heard EVERY.. SINGLE.. WORD. He cradled her in his arms and carried a wicked gleam in his eyes and whispered, "Yes my precious... yes you do!" From than on without knowing it Ella insured that Tom was always thinking of her even his dreams were of her because she was the only one who loved and cared for him. As long as she knew him, for him and him only not his money, status, or looks even if she did had to admit were good. What she unlocked was a monster that only she could control a Yandere and at that a VERY protective one for if even one tear fell that person would cease to exist unless his precious deemed them important. And don't for one second think he forgot about the boys at school because he had a plan.. next year it would all go into action and when she reached 16 she would finally be HIS.

       To be continued........

A/N: Any ideas on how to continue would be very much appreciated! Hope you enjoy and I'll try and post soon till than see you soon!!!